23 ~ Love?

Hey guys introducing Robert Pattinson as Zack Woods in You're mine forever and Always(See the media box)

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Nanz finally you're back so what happened? Did you meet the monster? " Navya sounded like an excited kid as soon as I entered the house.

"Oh My god!! Why are you soaked from top to bottom? Didn't he drop you home?" She gasped seeing me all drenched and peeped outside to look for Manik aka monster.

I strode towards the stairs but was pulled back and turned me to face her.

"Wait a minute your appearance, your reddened eyes, dishevelled hair isn't giving me any positive vibes. Did that monster harm you? Tell me I'm gonna kill him."

I was silent and looked away and brushed the tears with my other hand.

"Nanz keeping your mouth shut won't help. For God's sake tell me what happened there?"

Navya made me face her again but I didn't look into her eyes

"Navu I'm exhausted I'm gonna sleep so please excuse me for today." Saying those words I freed my hand from her grasp and climbed the stairs to my room. I swung the door forcefully to close behind me.

Immediately I went to the bathroom and changed into dry clothes and took a warm shower. Navya knocked at the door for dinner but I was in no mood to have food so ignoring her shouts I jumped into the bed.With my face buried in the pillow I cried and cried my heart out.

Why Aiyappa? Why me always? What did I do to receive this ? I just liked him and what I got in return was far from my expectations.

I was so happy when I found that the Monster and Manik are the same person. That heavy guilt was immediately taken off my chest. Without resisting my crave for him I kissed him on his lips.

Did I cross my boundaries with that kiss?

I didn't because he kissed me back. He responded to me with equal fervour. So what went wrong all of a sudden?

I couldn't think much because the more I thought the more I cried harder.I don't remember when my tears dried and I fell asleep.

*********

I woke up with a loud knock on my door. I blocked my ears with the pillows but no use the knock continued.

Cringing my nose I got up and stepped down on the floor and Bam!!

"Oww Nanz!"

I looked up to see the orange juice splattered on the white Tee of the handsome Zack Woods. The glass laid broken on the floor.

Shit I spoiled his Tee and broke my favourite glass.

Wait a minute! What was he doing early in the morning in my room?

I looked at the clock it said 7 am. Today was sunday and why did he wake me up so soon?

"Nanz are you fine?" He snapped his fingers at me

"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't see you coming." I bent down to pick up the broken pieces

"Umm it's okay I knocked but since you weren't opening I barged in. I'm sorry." He said while aiding me in picking up the glass pieces

"It's okay but what are you doing here so early?" I eyed him

"Just came to pick you up for jogging?" he smiled

Zack and his smile always go hand in hand

"What?"

"Yep"