5 ~ You're looking beautiful!

First of all I'm grateful to everyone for reading this story. It's only because of your love and support You Are Mine Forever and Always crossed 1k Reads in 13 days(First for my books)Thank you guys Thank you so much😭😭 *Tears of happiness*

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Nanzzzzzzz!!!!! Get up girl or else we'll be late."

I could hear Navya's faint voice in my sleep.Why was she waking me up at the middle of the night?This Navya I swear I'll delete her favourite's pictures from her mobile.That would be a sweet revenge after all😁

Still she didn't stop.What the hell was that? I opened my eyes in frustration.

"What's this Navu? Why are you waking me up at midnight?"

"Nanz it's just 8pm not midnight.Remember we need to go to a party at Robin's house?"

Oh shit!! I forgot.But why was Navya so eager to go there?🤔

"Oops I had forgotten.Well why are you so much excited to be there on time? Interested in a new guy?"

"Come on Nanz.I'm least interested in that Robin okay.My boyfriend Mark will be there so I agreed to go.That's it.So now stop racing your brains and go and freshen yourself."

Navya didn't like Robin!! That was sad because Mark didn't deserve her.

"Okay I'll be back."

I came out of my bathroom only to see piles of clothes scattered on the bed and the floor.

"What the f*** Navu.It's just a small get together and I am comfortable in my jeans and tops.No need to search plus you know I hardly have good party dresses."

"Shut up!! Not a word. I'll choose for you and you gotta wear that.Is that clear?"

Seriously which friend boss around you so much? Typical best friends I swear.

"Kk"

I slumped into the chair and wondered what dress would she choose for me. Because her choice was sexy that I wasn't comfortable at all.There had been many instances when I was forced to wear some tiny outfits because Navya said I looked like a sex goddess.Navya and her praises😥

I opened Instagram and looked for a message from the monster.Aiyappa why was I interested to talk to him? I hated him to be honest.

A message had come one hour ago It read

Hey Panipuri what's up? It's been ages haven't seen your ugly edits.

That guy seriously how could I be interested to chat with a guy who always made fun of me.

Me: Very soon I'll come with a new edit just waiting for their awesome posts and trust me you gonna love my edits.Currently heading to a party at my friend's Robin's apartment.

Like seriously Nanz what was the need to say where was you going to.Get a grip on yourself!!

I guess he was offline since it was five minutes and there wasn't any reaction.

"Nanzzz !!!" Navya called waving her hands before my eyes

"Where are you lost? Are you dreaming about the monster?"

Monster...Aiyappa how did she know?

"Naah..Not at all why would I?By the way what were you saying?" I diverted the topic

"I was showing you this.. It's perfect for the evening."

I told you Navya's choice was dangerous.She picked up a summer dress that I bought recently from a branded store.However Navya forced me to buy it and now I was sure she would force me again.