37 ~ Are you real?

Listen to the song Moments by One Direction for this chapter!Thank you sweetpari254 for your suggestion 😘😘

Inline comments please!

Nandini's pov

Seven days ago

"Don't worry Nandini I'll happily die for you!"

"Manik!"

I screamed rememebering his words and jolted out of my stupor only to find myself on a hospital bed with the blinds pulled down blocking any sunlight. A newspaper lied on the couch and a fresh bouquet of roses rested on the glass table,its fragrance wiping out the characteristic smell of the hospital.

"Hey young lady! You've finally woken up!" A lady doctor walked in and asked me to lay down.She checked my vitals.

"You're doing good!"

"Thank you Doc! May I know how long have I been here?"

"More than twenty four hours!"

"And what about the guy who was stabbed by a knife?" I asked with a lump in my throat praying Aiyappa to keep him safe.

"You mean Manik Malhotra?" I nodded "Well his condition is critical and he's in the ICU."

"I wanna meet him" I rolled out my legs on the marbled floor.

"Hey you're not going anywhere until you're discharged!"

"But!"

"No but!"

A nurse came in and emptied the content of a bottle in a small cup.

"Have this!" He placed the yucky liquid before my face.

"Toby just take care of her until her friend returns!" The doctor added before leaving.

"I don't wanna have this!"

"Stop throwing tantrums young lady! If you don't I would force you." I rolled my eyes and gulped down the yucky medicine down my throat.It almost burned my insides.

Yuck!

"Oh My God! Nanz! Finally you're awake after twenty four hours." Navya barged in and I was jumped by her, the sudden impact causing me to fall backward on the pillow almost hurting the wound on my forehead.

"Easy there Navu!" I laughed but she didn't let me go and jumped literally up and down on the spot in front of Toby, the nurse who looked horrified with Navya's animal like acts.

"I'm so so so happy seeing my best friend back! How do you manage to get yourself always in trouble?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I've no idea!" I shook my head.

"Shall I come back later?" I titled my head to find a smiling Zack on the door.

"No you can come!" I tried to smile but longing to see Manik didn't allow me to give a heartwarming smile.

Zack came in and Navya stepped aside to give him some space.He leaned in and gave me a buddy hug and handed some chocolates to me.

"Awww thank you Zack for these!" I stated.

Meanwhile I saw Toby checking out Zack.Is Toby gay?

"Toby why don't you come and take a few of these?" Navya winked at me as if answering my question.

"No it's fine!"

"I won't mind Toby!" I laughed.He took some of the chocolates and all of a sudden hugged Zack to everyone's surprise.