30 ~ So this was a joke?

Since everyone was requesting for me to update here's goes the update. And this is the fastest update in the history of You're mine forever and always😁 and yes I'm waiting for 50k yet. It's 49 k though Thank you all😍😍😍

Inline comments Please

Nandini's pov

"What the fuck is this?" I yelled while shivering in the cold water.

"Come on Nanz we are here to have some fun" Zack laughed out loud

Arghhhh!

"You know my only jacket is now wet courtesy to you" I huffed

"Come on I'll give you mine" He winked

"I am gonna kill you now!" I shouted

Zack was quick enough to jump into the stream and he swam towards my opposite direction. I was no less I had learnt swimming since the age of ten so I could pretty beat him in this race. I began swimming towards Zack.

I saw Manik standing on the bank of the stream with an expression I couldn't realise at the moment given my aim to beat Zack.His muscles looked tensed,his jaw clenched and his cheeks flushed. But still he happened to smile at me. Now what was that for?

I ignored his thoughts and continued swimming towards Zack who was way ahead than me.For a second I turned back to have a look at Manik but he was nowhere to be seen.He disappeared in two minutes.That was somewhat strange.

After a while I felt a tug at my ankle.I tried kicking but all in vain because something sank me in the water at a lightening speed that I couldn't take a good breathe.

I was struggling to get to the surface but something or rather say someone was pulling me downwards by my ankle.When the bubbles cleared out I opened my eyes only to find the monster swimming deeper into the water,a hand grabbing my ankle and a smirk plastered on his face.

What was he actually trying to do? Drown me and kill me there in the clear blue water? Was he out of his mind or what?

Annoying self centred Idiot!

I kicked harder but he didn't budge. He wasn't in the mood of letting me go. In fact now he grabbed my waist pushing me deeper into the water.But I knew how to win this situation.

I had a good control over breathing.So I decided to hold my breath for sometime. I let out a few bubbles and then stopped struggling.Few seconds passed and I remained still.

Manik took five seconds to realize what was happening to me.He kind of freaked out.In a nanosecond he swam back to the surface, faster than my brain could grasp, hauling me in the process.

Hahaha my plan worked. He bought what I sold.

He held my body in his arms and help me lie down on the sandy ground.I slightly opened my one eye to see what was happening around.Manik looked genuinely frightened.A few students had gathered around us by then.I could hear Zack screaming my name from a distance.Okay I was freaking out everyone but I was enjoying the show and it was needed to piss off Manik.

"Give her CPR!" a boy suggested

Okay this was something that I didn't expect. Manik lowered his hands on my chest while his face came closer to mine.

Okay Nanz time is up!

I can't allow Manik to kiss me in front of a bunch of people.

Just when Manik was about to touch my lips I opened my eyes wide and started to laugh. Manik was taken back given his facial expressions transformed from fear to relief to annoyance.