28 ~ Never ever try to touch my girl!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Hey Nanz where are you? We gonna leave now. Come soon !"

"Yep I was in the restroom just two minutes more." I replied with the phone stuck between my shoulder and neck.

I hurried up to the parking lot and almost every student had left. Just Navya's car could be seen.Yeah waiting for me.

I wish my journey to the forest goes smooth.

Hold on!

My wish flew out of the window when I opened the passenger door.

"What's he doing here?"

"Eyesight gone? Can't you see I'm sitting over here and you gonna sit beside me." That monster tapped the seat beside him

"I'm not talking to you! Navu what is he doing in your car?"

"Um Nanz I know you don't like him but there were hardly any cars left so I didn't have any choice. It's just a four hour ride. Please cooperate Nanz!" Navya pleaded and I felt smoke erupting from my ears.

"What are you doing?"

"Just fanning the invisible smoke from your ears." Manik smirked

Arghhh!

"Navu I just can't tolerate this okay. I'm not going to spend four hours with this guy." Manik rolled his eyes

"Come on Nanz it's just a four hour journey. From when did you start acting like this?" Mark,our chauffeur,tried to reason

"Please Nanz!" Navu mouthed

"Fine but he won't be with us in our return journey."

"Okay as you say" Navya smiled

"Hello Miss Navya this ain't gonna happen. Didn't you hear our principal saying we have to return in the same car?" Manik intervened

"Manik why don't you use your own luxurious car?" I sang

"FYI my car is in for servicing Nandini." the jerk pressed his lips into a thin line.

I was sure he did it deliberately. He came late so that he could ask Navya to give him a ride.

"Can you both stop fighting like kids?" Mark gestured me to take the seat.

I seated myself maintaining a one hand distance from the monster.The car pulled out of the driveway.

Justin Beiber songs blasted from the radio and I got engrossed into those mind blowing numbers.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you!

"Will you stop singing Manik?"

"Why do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes my ears will start bleeding because of your voice."

"Oh I see but I thought you love my voice"

Yes he had a beautiful voice but right now I was in a bad mood because of the monster sitting next to me.

"In your dreams Manik!"

"Okay then I would love to watch your ears bleed!" He winked and began singing louder that I had to block my ears with my hands.

Thank God the gas station was near and the radio stopped.

"Enjoyed ?"

"Yeah" I took out my book and hit his head with it.