10 ~ It's called Tit for Tat!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

Aiyappa what a hectic day it was!!! Classes after classes and finally now I got a free time that too a lunch break.

Still I didn't get it where did my friends vanish during the test.Did they know that Mr Douglas would take a surprise test?

I was walking down the lonely corridor thinking where did Navya,Bella and Zack disappeared. Well as I always revised the lessons at home so I didn't have any problem.

But the problem was that jerk Manik. Like seriously he was poking my shoulder for answers? Monkey Malhotra. He didn't study maybe that's why he dropped out.Huh!!

I am Nandini Murthy.I have never helped anyone seeking answers in tests so as usual I didn't and when our test was over his face was like he would eat me anytime.Huh as if I care for him.

"Hey Nanz!!" I turned around to find Zack walking towards me with his hands stuffed in his pockets

"Where were you Zack?" I asked raising my brows

"Ahh I was just playing football."

What like seriously?

"Did you know we were going to have a surprise test?" I spoke with a serious look

"Yeah I did." He smiled

"What? But how?" I asked shockingly

"Umm...Relax Nanz I heard Mr Douglas talking to his colleague and just came to know about it.That's it!!"

"Ohh strange why can't I hear anything like that?" I groaned

"Because you're a studious girl" he winked and we both bursted into laughter

" Very funny Zack.Anyway do you know where's Navya and Bella?"

"Yes they are hiding somewhere."

"What? Like seriously you told them as well?"

"Yeah why any problem?"

"No but Navya always skips tests so I don't think it's good for them"

"Come on Nanz it was just a test.Chillax!!"

"Kk fine" I raised my hands in air and Zack laughed like a maniac

"Now what?" I glared at him

"Seriously you're too serious."

"Huh"

"Kk let's have food or are you serious about dieting and all?"

"No not at all."

"Well you look good this way only." He said looking into my orbs.

"Thank you Zack " I blushed

We had reached the cafeteria by now.I looked around for an empty space and there was one towards the right corner.I moved forward to grab that seat.

"Nanz why don't you join me ?"

"Huh?"

"Come on let's eat together after all we're friends."

Wow after Bella I had someone as a company.

"Thanks let's go" I smiled

We were walking ahead when I saw that jerk sitting at the centre with his eyes burying holes in me.

I chose to ignore him. We came near to his table and Zack now walked before me to order for the food.

While I was moving I felt something blocking my leg. I didn't care to look down and the next moment I tripped and I landed on the next table with my face embracing the chocolate cake.