3 ~ Studiot!

Nandini's pov

I was looking down at my spoiled dress when I heard Navya from somewhere.She was standing right next to Claudia and this gave me a bad feeling that something terrible would happen.

"How dare you bitch?" she grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Back off you idiot !!" she spoke in her American accent.

"Why would I huh? Don't you think you could get away by hurting my best friend."

Students started gathering in the parking area to witness the unfolding of the new drama.A guy was drinking Coke and Navya grabbed the can from that guy and poured the entire content over Claudia thereby ruining her designer outfit.

I stood wide eyed watching the scene.She looked no less than a drenched crow but an angry kitten too.No I had to do something.I couldn't let Navya get detention on the very first day of senior year.

"Navu!! Just leave it.Let's go away from here."

"No way Nanz she has to pay for it."

Navya moved forward to mess her dripping hair.I had to stop this.But before I could stop her someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me and I landed hard on a wall.Oops not a wall it was a hard chest.

Composing myself I tried to turn to see that face but a sharp shriek deafened my ears.I had to shield my ears with my hands.

"Stop your best friend from creating more trouble or else I'll make your life hell."

The voice sounded familiar.I had heard it before.Turning to face him I saw the most disgusting face that I hated since junior school.It was none other than Steve Blake,the topper cum playboy of East Lake High School.But yes he was the second topper since I always beat him in academics and everything.He was a jerk.Though he scored well but that couldn't justify his pride and brutish behaviour.That was the reason I hated him because he irritated me a lot.And second reason was because he was my competitor.

Ignoring him I stepped forward only to be pulled back again by my wrist.

"Answer me Nanz!!" He spoke in his British accent.

"Leave my hand okay...!!" I managed to push him away and freed my hand.

"First of all teach your girlfriend some decency then I'll think about it." I spat at him

Yeah I forgot to mention that bitch Claudia and Steve were dating since third year though they didn't seem to be serious about each other.And Yes Mark Blake,Navya's current boyfriend was Steve's younger brother.

I rushed towards Navya but until then she had already messed Claudia's curly locks.And until now I was sure it had been updated on Facebook and Instagram.

"Navu we're getting late for classes let's leave now."

It seemed she wasn't yet satisfied.We were getting away when Mark came after parking Navya's car.

"Nav What's happening here?" he asked

"Just taught a lesson to your brother's girlfriend."

"Come on babes.Forget her and let's enjoy our first day."

"I can't when it comes to my best friend Mark."

"It's fine Navya that was enough okay!!Mark is right you should enjoy the first day rather than doing such stuffs." I interrupted their conversation.

"Yeah right Nanz!!" Mark smiled at me

Finally they left and I headed to the washroom.Unfortunately Steve came from nowhere and blocked my way.