25 ~ Where do you think are you going?

Thank you all for 29k+ reads and now it has been ranked #79 in Fanfic category. The highest so far. Thank you all for the reads, comments and votes. If you want this book to be in top ten then do comment and vote more. Your single vote can make this book rank high in Fanfiction category.

Hugs and kisses to all😘

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Uggghhh my head! Why does it feel damn heavy?" I groaned in my bed

Then I remembered last night I had too much alcohol into my system. Massaging my temples I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

I came out after my morning rituals,still the headache hadn't gone.I went downstairs in the kitchen and saw a note stuck on the fridge.

"Nanz have the lime water kept in the fridge. I'm going for some work. See you at night."

Awww my bestie Navu.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the jar of lime water and emptied the glass in one breath.

Now I felt better physically but mentally last night images were haunting me.

I needed to take a grip on my emotions so I opened Instagram and went through my feeds. I was glad I did because Parth and Niti's live chat made me happy for the time being. I was damn happy because we got some awesome Pani feels through their live chats.

Their shooting for season 3 was over. Yeah I know it was an emotional moment for us but every good things comes to an end right? But hope is still high. Maybe we would get a season 4.

Thinking about them made me feel good.I went through all the videos posted by my fellow fanclubs and my bad mood flew out of the window. Seriously Parth and Niti had the power to bring smiles on our face- the power of positivity and love.

The whole day passed by doing nothing as such. I cooked food, listened to songs, watched the older episodes of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan and as such it wasn't a boring Saturday for me.

My night got even better when I saw Parth liking PaNi selfie posted by Niti. After a while he followed Niti and an hour later Niti followed him back.

Oh My God!
Oh My God!
Oh My God!

Parth and Niti followed each other!!

Breaking news of the century!

I was literally jumping on my bed earning a scowl from Navya who just happened to step into my room.

I threw the pillow at her. She pointed her forefinger on her temple twisted it in a clockwise direction before lifting it in the air indicating my screws has been blown out of my mind.

I rolled my eyes and she left immediately.

But seriously I was damn happy that monster Manik was blocked away from my mind for the whole damn night.

*******

"Nanz I'm not going to listen to anything.Yesterday you blocked yourself from the outside world and immersed yourself into your PaNi world." Navu spoke watching her favourite movie Badrinath ki Dulhania.

"Not a word against PaNi ok?" I hissed

"Huh! Come on baby come out of your PaNi world and see the real world. Get ready we're going for shopping." She munched on the last popcorn left in the bowl.

"Now when you commented on my PaNi babies I'm not gonna come with you." I growled

She turned her gaze towards me