7 ~ I want you right now!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Wake up Nanz you just can't lie here and trouble me. It's my order Nanz, wake up I said" I heard Navya's faint screams

"Have patience Miss Naveli she'll surely get up." someone pacified Navya

"No I can't. Why don't you do something?"

What was happening? I could hear just some faint voices. I opened my eyes slowly as if I was waking up from a long sleep. I saw myself on bed but it wasn't my room .There were some blue curtains enclosing the sunlight . A typical smell of medicines filled up my nostrils and a strange sound was coming from my side.When I tilted my head I found the beeping sound of the heart monitor.I couldn't move my left arm. Inspecting the reason I found an IV drip attached to my left arm.

What the hell? I was in a god damn hospital. I hated hospitals but the question was what was I doing here?

Prior to my queries Navya turned towards me and gave a loud shriek

"Nanzzzzzzz... You're finally awake!!"

What did she mean by this?

She quickly came to my aid and helped me to sit straight with the help of a pillow.

"Calm down Miss Naveli. No need to scream. Remember this is a hospital." I heard the nurse speaking in a strict manner.

Okay so they were conversing while I was sleeping.

Turning to me the nurse spoke

"How are you feeling Miss Murthy?"

"I-I am good. But what am I doing here?"

"Well you were admitted because you had fainted."

"Ohh I see "

"Anyways I'm leaving. You guys continue. And Miss Naveli you collect her discharge papers at noon." she turned her gaze on Navya.

"Thank you I will." Navya spoke without meeting her eyes.

So I was in the hospital because I fainted. My memory went back to the time when I was literally locked up underground by that bitch.

" Navu...what happened? Who saved me? Who brought me to the hospital? And how long have I been here?"

"Calm down Nanz..."

I was breathing heavily. Navya fetched me a glass of water and I relaxed after that however the questions didn't leave haunting me.

"Nanz Steve saved you."

I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Whattttttt?"

"Yeah I know it's hard to believe but this is the truth. He saved you and brought you to the hospital."

"Okay that's strange. Actually it was his girlfriend I mean ex who did that."

"Yeah I know. And now she has been sent to the prison."

"Okay but how ? Who spoke in my favour?"

"Steve of course. He gave witness to whatever happened there with you. And now stop thinking . You need to relax. "

"Navu just tell how long have I been admitted here? "

I was praying to hear one

"Three days"

"Aiyapaa three days and I missed my classes"

And I missed him. I blushed thinking about him

"Yeah now stop fretting I'll be back soon. And take this phone of yours. Too many notifications that I had to charge it. Lol" Navya handed me the phone with a playful wink