57 ~ Happy Birthday PaniPuri

We are about to reach 250K, another milestone🙈🙈🙈

Love, love and love to all♥️😍♥️😍♥️😍

And welcome to the second last chapter of YAMFAA!

Inline comments are love ♥️

Nandini's pov

Life is beautiful and it's more beautiful when your love is there to love you forever. Well I know I sound poetic but that's what love did to me. Ever since we patched up life wasn't the same mundane one. Manik spiced it up with his daily doses of love and if you happen to think it includes kisses then I wouldn't deny that. My every morning begins and night ends with his lips on mine. Romantic right? Indeed it is!

However, today it didn't start with his sweet taste as I was in the shower while he was sleeping like a log on his bed. Well, time flies soon and one month passed in a blur. Our exams were over and we graduated finally showing off our gowns and certificates on our graduation day. And Manik being Manik stole away a kiss when Tyler clicked our couple picture. But as a punishment I declared a no sex policy for a week. Haha! But it was another thing that I couldn't resist myself given a lull in our sexual activities during examination time.

I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom lazily. Manik was still snoring and I had to wake him up because I needed a dress for my senior prom. I just didn't want him to crib when I would be out for a few hours.

"Manik it's eleven o' clock. Are you planning to sleep your day off?" I yelled ruffling his messy morning hair.

"I'm already awake. Can you stop shouting PaniPuri?" He groaned.

"Yeah I can see that Monster!" I deadpanned.

"Are you over your periods?" He asked muffling his yawn.

"Yep I am!" I blushed applying moisturiser while looking at his sexy form through the mirror.

"Finally I can have you!" He let out a deep sigh.

"But today's our senior prom so we can't!" I shrugged off.

"Tomorrow then!" He added.

"Tomorrow is my birthday!" I blurted out.

"Then I'll give a newer meaning to birthday sex!" He winked and I turned beet red.

Why are guys so obsessed with sex? Huh!

I walked towards the night stand where I could quench my thirst. As I guzzled down the liquid I found Manik staring at me.

"What?"

"Come here!" He answered in a husky voice sitting up on the bed.

"I need to change!" I said and stepped forward.

But my movement was hindered when a sharp pull made me land in his lap. I could feel that the pull almost untied my towel knot. Shit!

"You forgot our routine?" He asked as his finger traced my arm from wrist to shoulder.

"You were sleeping duh!"

"Now that I'm not, let's do it!"

Before I could interrupt his lips were on mine. I didn't mind though as morning breath was never our concern. The kiss deepened with every passing second until the door knob turned.

"Fuck! Stop eating each other!" Navu yelled covering her eyes.

"Says the one who is an expert in playing tonsil tennis!" I chuckled pulling apart from Manik's kissable lips.