4 ~ Liar liar pants on fire!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Hey anyone there? Hellooo ? Where the hell are you?"

I called out for the nth number of time still there was no response.

Aiyappa I hate this.

Early in the morning I received a text message from an unknown number.I opened the message and it read

Meeting you at the gym for the project sharp at 7 am - Steve :)
Don't be late;)

Okay so I had no option than waking up at 6am without Navya's alarm.I did and here I was waiting at the gym for Steve since last 20 minutes.He asked me not to be late.And who kept me waiting was none other than that stupid.Like seriously how could he?I shouldn't have come here.

I opened my Insta Dm and typed a message to the monster

I am not a chicken.Now I am at the school's gym waiting for that jerk to arrive.Bbye!!

Then I tapped the sent icon.

I took a seat at the chair kept at the corner.I was tapping my foot on the ground when I inhaled cinnamon cologne.I looked here and there and then found Steve standing shirtless in the farthest end with sweat dripping from his toned body.His eight pack abs and his biceps were full on display.I gasped at the sight.Steve is hot I muttered under my breath.

"Stop checking me out Nanz!!" he smirked

How dare he say that? Yeah fine I was kind of oogling at his body.I mean everyone does so seeing a shirtless boy and I did the same.There's nothing wrong in it.Isn't it? Plus my top secret is that whenever I get time I stare continuously at Parth's shirtless body🙈 . I wish I could get a handsome boyfriend like him.

Making a face I spat at him

"I'm not checking you out.Even if you had been the last person I wouldn't have done so.Anyways you are late.Don't you think we should hurry up?"

"Yeah Nanz I was just working out.Anyway let's start." He smiled which was comtrary to his behavior towards me.

He put on a shirt and we procceded towards the staircase for a discussion on the topic 'microrganisms'

I completed the outline of the project when I saw Steve's gaze on me.The upper button of my shirt was undone.And his gaze was fixed on my cleavage that showed up a little.Such a pervert he is I thought.

I quickly buttoned up and thankfully he wasn't looking at me then.I had no idea how would I handle this jerk for the next few days.

While studying his hands brushed mine.It was a deliberate attempt.F****** pervert. I brought my hand close to my chest and continued our work.

It was around 10am when my phone buzzed but I couldn't check the notifications because just then Robin arrived from nowhere and I heaved a sigh of relief.Robin had always been nice to me though we interacted less.Since Robin was here I could escape Steve's unwanted glances and skin contact.

"Hey Nanz!! What's up?"

"Umm tired.I am taking notes since 7.30am."

"Hey Steve why ain't you helping her?"

"Of course I'm helping her.Anyways what are you doing here? Steve asked in return.

Huh helping me like seriously.Bloody liar!!

"Well as you know we can assist our friends in their project as announced by Mr Dauglas at the end of the class,so here I am to help my friend."

Ohh so Mr Douglas showed some mercy on us. Well I was too busy in cursing him yesterday when I didn't see the gathering around him at the end of the class.