54 ~ On one condition!

Wow you guys completed the target within 24hours👏👏👏 and I'm sorry I was caught up with some personal work so the delay🙈

Thank you all for reading and voting on the last chapter.

So your new target is 400 votes and 400 comments!

Let's get back to the chapter!

Inline comments are ❤

Nandini's POV

Monsterrocks_18 sent you a direct message:

Where are you? I'm waiting for you in the library!

Me: I'm on my way!

I closed the app and stuffed some notebooks from the locker, slamming it shut, I shimmied my way up the stairs.

Since a couple of days Tyler had become suspicious of Emma especially when he heard from her minions the changes in Emma after the accident and how interested she was in Manik right from the day she came to Eastlake High School. The word 'Manik' piqued interest in me and since then I decided to follow her but she didn't show up due to some allergy perhaps. Lost in my thoughts I rounded off the corner when a familiar voice stopped me on my tracks.

"That bitch Nandini can never stop me from what I want. Manik will be mine forever and always!"

"Why do you think so?"

"Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

Manik's words rung in my ears as the flashback of old days floated in front of my eyes. That dialogue was reserved for me only, not for this bitch. How dare she use such beautiful words for herself?  Did that mean that Manik and Emma weren't in a relationship?  Or did it mean she wanted to take their relationship to the next level?  Whatever it was I had to know the truth behind those beautiful eyes. I needed to keep a tab on her.

The thought of sacrificing my first love flushed down the drain in that very moment. I preferred to go to the the end of this. If she was really good, that didn't seem so, I would leave her to Manik but if she didn't deserve him I would make her life hell.

I was about to leave when my phone went off and she turned her head to see who was there. Immediately I hid myself behind the wall and silenced my phone. By the time I came out in front she was gone. My phone went off again and it was Manik once again.

"Where are you?"

"I got a little busy. I will see you later!" I answered as I roamed in the corridor and then found her leaving the school premises. I needed to follow her right now.

I disconnected the call and jostled through the crowd of teenagers until I reached my car. Her car already vroomed past the school gates. I couldn't take my car as she knew the number so I hired a cab and asked the driver to follow Emma's car. In the meantime I texted Tyler about my chase.

Half an hour later I found her car going inside a private property that seemed to be her house. I alighted off the car paying the driver, and then climbed up the wall of her house. It was difficult but when you've a mission everything seems easy though how hard they're in reality. The house was a big one having a circular lawn with a path around it. There was a central bed of shrubs. Outside the lawn area were four rose bush beds to fill up the square area.

I jumped off the wall on the ground and strolled on the green grass towards the main door where a window was open, enough for me to peep inside. There I found a man in his fifties sipping wine while listening to old English music on a vinyle. Emma came from nowhere and slumped down into the recliner at his front.