8 ~ Your boyfriend?

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

Next he grabbed my ponytail, followed by his hungry eyes centred on my lips and then he inclined his neck towards the right in order to capture my lips.

Aiyappa Please Save me from being raped!!!!

I closed my eyes in terror. Only a miracle could save me now. I could feel my heartbeats racing at the highest speed. Though my mind said everything would be finished but still I had some tiny hope left in a corner of my heart.

Few seconds passed and I could feel Steve's breath on my face.My mind went blank for a moment and it seemed I died a thousand deaths at the moment.

Bang!!!!!!

I heard a sound and opened my eyes half to inspect the source of the sound.

To my astonishment the door flew open and scattered on the floor.The next moment Steve flew away and his body crashed into the opposite wall.

Then came a blow just below his jaw. The blow was so intense that blood drops got smeared on the marble floor.

I looked with awe at the person who was continuously showering punches on Steve.A 6'1" tall boy wearing black jeans and white tee was busy punching Steve.No I should stop this because Steve might die.We shouldn't take law in our hands.

"Hey you...Just stop!! He has got enough..."

That boy turned towards me. God he was handsome.

"Really.. You're saying this.He could have---"

"Yeah I know but still you need not do anything else..What you did is enough for now." I cut him in between

"Fine as you wish. I need to call the cops."

Cops no way.Navya's video is still with him

Seeing us engaged in our talks Steve the jerk ran away

"Hey..Hey...!!!"

That boy started chasing him

"Hey leave...!!! No need to call the cops and leave chasing and please don't say anything to anyone."

He stopped hearing me

"Are you sure girl? "

"Yeah and thank you so much for coming at the right time." I said and turned on my heels

"My pleasure girl...Well what's your name? " he shouted behind my back

I didn't reply as I started walking down the steps

"Kk...Well I'm Zack...Zack Woods!!"

I turned to face him and gave him a smile.

So his name was Zack..I know I was behaving weird but right now I couldn't risk calling cops or disclosing everything because Navya's video was with Steve.Even if he went behind the bars he could use anyone for selling it to the porn sites.And I couldn't let that happen.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice when I slipped. So this worst day still had something bad for me in its store.

I closed my eyes shut because I knew I would fall rolling down the stairs and now no Zack no one could save me.

Aiyappa!!!!!!! I prayed in my heart.

Wait a minute.Instead of falling hard on my butt I felt someone holding me by my waist and the other hand on my back.

Wow I didn't fall and was saved.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was a sharp jawline and pink lips.