58 ~ Expect the Unexpected

Welcome to the last chapter of YAMFAA! And I'm back too after 7 long months🙈

It's been a journey of 2 years! Thank you for all the love showered on my most favourite book that made me famous amongst you all.

Well, I've two questions for you guys!

Who is reading this book since its start - December 2017 ?

When did you start reading this book?

Inline comments are ♥️

Nandini's Pov

"Manik where are you? Why can't I see you?"

"Panipuri just a few steps more!"

"Monster if you don't come in two minutes I will never talk to you!"

"I'm not maggi!"

"Shut up! Will you?"

"I'm here Nandini!"

"Yes Yes I got you!"

"How are you Nandini?"

I jerked open my eyes, breathing heavily after the worst nightmare I had just now. My throat cried for water but all I could see was darkness. Not a single streak of light came into my vision. The nightmare had a similarity to the one I experienced the morning of my birthday.

My heart thumped louder, the only sound that disturbed the pitch dark silence. I had no idea where I was. I had no clue what time of the day it was. I had no knowledge about my kidnapper. Who was he or was she a female? What if Mila was back for revenge?

All that I could hear or feel was my escalating heartbeats accompained with the silent sobs and the scratching of my wrists and ankles tied in a rope. Irony was I couldn't even see the blood drops that trickled down my wrists or ankles while I tried harder to escape this hell from God knows how long. Tired of my continuous efforts I didn't remember when my lids shut on their own only to be forced opened by a nightmare. In the meantime a stranger's voice sucked the air out of my lungs.

"Hello Nandini!"

The voice mimicked that of Manik's but I knew it wasn't. With no illumination around me, I could not see who he was but it wasn't an unfamiliar one.

"You know me, don't you?"

A sharp light shone straight in my eyes making me squint further. Once my eyes got adjusted to the bright light I found a familiar figure smiling down upon me. It felt great that someone was here to save me from the hell.

"Z-zack! Thank God you're here!" I heaved a sigh of relief, "Now just help me untie myself!"

"Nanz! You're saying this to the one who is responsible for this!" My eyes shot up but I knew he was kidding around.

"This is not the time to joke Zack! Come on let's leave before anyone shows up!" I said with wiggling movements.

"I'm not kidding Nanz! I'm the one who kidnapped you on your birthday!" He gave out an evil laugh.

I was shocked would be an understatement of the century. I couldn't believe my own eyes and ears for what was unfolding before me.

"You what?" He nodded.

"But why?"

"Because I love you Nandini!"

"So is this the way to confess your feelings Zack?" I asked with a frown. My heart still couldn't believe what he was saying.