32 ~ She's mine now!

Wohooo it's crossing my first story record 58k. Love you guys for giving me so much of love😘😘

Inline comments please!

Nandini's pov

"Navu are you sure we gonna do this?"

"Yup Nanz 500%!"

Seriously I didn't want to become a part of her evil plan.Why God why we've to listen to our best friends everytime? I really hate this but can't help myself.Arghh!

"And don't worry Miss Goody Nanz we would be safe" Zack uttered while jogging towards me.

"I can't trust her but it's only because of you I'm here." I shrugged off

"Really am I not important to you Nanz?" Navya stopped walking and crossed her hands on her chest.

"You're but Zack's confidence counts too."

"Fine then!" She resumed walking through the long grasses.

"We reached the point" Zack pointed towards the narrow edge from where we could jump into the lake without anyone noticing us.

I stopped there taking in the beauty of the view that was inviting me to break the rules,I hated it though.

"Come on now get off those baggy clothes Nanz!" Navya yelled while diving into the calm lake.

Yeah I was hiding the bikini under my hoodie and jeans.I quickly grabbed the hem of the hoodie and lifted it off my arms and then slipped out of the denims. Now I was simply doting a bikini.Though I am self conscious when it comes to bikini but still I like it one way or the other.I give good competition to the bikini bods.I wish someone calls me hot today.How I wish Manik to be here.

Damn! Stop thinking about Manik Nanz!

Nandini's look

"Nanz stop over thinking now!" Zack came nearer to me in his shorts exposing his bare chest and all at once picked me up in his arms and ran towards the edge literally throwing me into the water.

"Zack I'll kill you!" I shouted composing myself in the water.

Suddenly my eyes caught hold of something that my heart wanted to see but my mind hated to have a look at.I saw Manik out of the blue,leaning against the tree.

When did he come?

Was he following us?

"Nanz where are you lost? Come on beat me now!" Zack challenged me and I looked away and focussed on my challenger.

I swam faster towards Zack but stopped for a moment when I saw a flying pebble coming towards Zack's direction.It missed him by few inches.

"What the fuck was that?" I muttered