45 ~ You dimwit!

YAMFAA FINALLY REACHED 151K READS💃💃💃💃WAITING FOR THE 200K MARK! HOPE IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS IT WILL CROSS IT. FINGERS CROSSED🙈

Listen to Home in this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to Gousiakhan9 💕
Let's see who wins the next dedication so do not forget to comment inline.

And do read the A/ N at the end🙏

Nandini's Pov

Something was wrong. I didn't knew what until I opened my eyelids to watch the sunrays flooding our room. Something was wrong with my head. It felt like hundred hammers were hitting it continuously at a speed of 100 miles per hour. Why was my head pounding that much? What happened last night? Was I injured in an accident? I checked for any bump but there was none.

Arghh! I gotta pee now.

I rushed to the bathroom and emptied my bladder. Once done with the morning rituals I waddled downstairs holding my head in my palms for some relief that didn't come though.

"Good Morning PaniPuri finally you're up!" Manik smiled as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"What do you mean by I'm finally up?" He gestured towards the wall clock. Damn! It showed 11am. I was asleep that late?

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you didn't want to!" He turned towards the opposite side probably pouring water in a glass and then squeezed a lime into it.

"Why are you having lime water? Are you fine Manik?" I dragged myself towards him tapping him on the shoulder.

"It's for you Panipuri!" He turned towards me with the tray. "Now sit over here!" He gestured towards the counter top.

"Tell me first why do I need this?" I pouted. He placed the tray on the side, grabbed my waist lifting me off my feet and put me down on the kitchen counter.

"Now have this lime water. It would relieve the headache." He held the glass in my front.

"Yeah why is my head pounding?"

"Because you've a hangover."

"Hangover?"

"Yes Panipuri last night you had excess amount of vodka in your system so today you've to bear this." He winked "Now be a good girl and guzzle down this." He made me drink the entire glass.

"In case you feel pukish you can have the Advil." He placed it near me.

"You better?"

"Yeah much better now!" I shaked my head feeling the lime water doing it's work.

"Where are you going monster?" I asked as he was about to climb up the stairs.

"Need to clean up!"

"What?" I saw him unbuttoning his shirt. "What are you doing? What if someone comes?"

"You don't remember anything, do you?" I shook my head.

"Look at this!" He dumped his shirt to the floor while my eyes shot up high on my forehead.

"OMG who did this?" I blurted out inspecting the lip marks on his chest.

"You dimwit!" He laughed.

Yeah he's right who would touch him this way except me? I mentally slapped my head.

"Do you remember what we did last night, don't you?"