Teaser

Hey guys this is a small teaser of the next chapter!

"Ouch! Don't do that to me okay!"

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because I don't like it." He rolled his eyes.

"Then don't kiss me!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't like it." I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Really PaniPuri?" He smirked.

"Yes!"

"Fine let's put it to a test. If you moan then you like my kiss and if you don't I would do the laundry for the week!" He raised my arms over my head.

Tempting offer! I smiled.

********

"I wanna have some ice cream now!" She said out of the blue.

"Now? Are you sure?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yep I'm sure Monster!" She poked my chest. "Now come on buy one for me!" She beamed. " Aah not one. I want" She counted on her fingers and showed her ten fingers to me. " Ten Ice cream!"

"Are you serious? It's already cold and you wanna eat ten ice creams that too at this hour?"

"Who told I wanna----" She stopped and narrowed her eyes at me. " Are you buying me or not?" She whisper yelled.

"No I'm not!" I shrugged off.

"Fine then if you don't buy me I will kiss you right here!" She demaned making me widen my eyes.

Miss Nandini Murthy wanted to kiss me right amidst pedestrians?

She pushed me all of a sudden that I fell on the hard concrete.

What the fuck man!

Then she towered over me bringing her face closer to me. Some onlookers gathered to witness the scene. With her eyes fixed on me she leaned closer further. Oh God! What is she doing?

"Okay fine I'll bring you ten ice creams! Happy?"

"Very happy!" She was about to pull my cheeks but I stood up and helped her up.

"Aww that's like my boy!" She giggled blowing a flying kiss at me.

*****

What's happening? Any guesses? Are you guys excited to read the chapter? A hint it would burn your screens😉

And wishing everyone a Happy Diwali 2018!

With love,
Your writer Sang❤️