56 ~ Because I didn't want to lose her only possession!

Back after a month. Just realised yesterday it's been a month. Had been busy with stuffs so couldn't write a single word. Hereupon I will try my best to give regular updates!

Listen to My heart will go on in this chapter!

Let's keep the target of 400 comments and 400 votes in the next 7days. Since I am little free these days I can give a quicker update!

Inline comments are welcomed!

Nandini's pov

"Manik is mine and you can't do anything. Today he will become mine forever and you will die and make him his own in your grave!" Mila gave out a devilish laugh.

"Don't you dare touch Manik!" I screamed but she lunged forward and slapped me.

"Manik!" I yelled as my eyes jerked open.

Thank God it wasn't true. It was probably a nightmare. Looking around I found myself on a hospital bed. A drip was attached to my left arm. Why was I here? Where was Manik? A throbbing headache made me clutch my head with both of my hands. Last I remembered I was attacked by Mila and I had probably fainted. What if she carried out her repulsive plans on Manik. What if I lost Manik forever to her? I know I wasn't Manik's first but I wanted to be his last. What if Mila took away that last chance from me? This what ifs literally burnt my head with its tortures.

The bandage wrapped around my head showed that I needed to calm down. But I needed answers. Damn it!

"Nanz!" The door opened with Navya barging in followed by Tyler, Zack, Rob and Bella. But my eyes searched for him, where the hell was he? Hope my nightmare didn't turn true. Navya pulled me into a tight hug breaking my chain of thoughts but my eyes still lingered on the door.

"Manik brought you here but he left!" Tyler as if reading my mind, answered giving my heart some sort of relief.

"But why am I here? What about Mila? Did she do anything to Manik?" I asked breaking the hug.

"You're here because Mila attacked you!" Zack stated.

"I know right but what about her? Where is she? Did our plan fail Navu?"

"Nanz she is in the mental asylum, the place that she deserves. And you were not just attacked by her but left to die in the freezer." Navya sat on the edge of the bed and took my palm in hers.

What freezer? Like seriously? She's really a bad mental bitch!

"Manik and everyone of us had a tough time searching for you. But finally we did. Your skin had turned white due to the extreme cold temperature." Tyler stated with a sad face and then perched on the tool while the others circled around the bed.

"We would have lost you if we hadn't find you in time!" Navya wiped away a tear drop.

"It's fine Navu! I'm here right? Perfect as always!" I smiled controlling the teardrops that threatened to spill out.

"Thank God you're safe Nanz!" Bella pulled me into a side hug followed by Rob.

"And you know what Nandini?", Tyler paused waiting for my reaction, "Manik loves you!" He grinned.

What? He loves me? Hope this is not a joke Ty!

"Yes Nanz he confessed it unknowingly while he was busy venting his anger at that bitch!" Hearing those words my doubts flew away followed by a smile reaching my eyes.

Despite the headache I felt energetic that I wanted to meet him at this moment itself. He loves me and that itself was the happiest news for me. My heart was dancing and it could do anything to see him, to touch him and kiss him like it was my last day on this earth. Oh God Nanz Control!