46 ~ I think I'm dead!

Hey guys thanks for your patience. Here goes the much awaited update. Well, happy to announce You are mine completed one year om Decembed 7th. The prologue was posted on 7th December 2017. Can't believe it's a year and this has been my first book to enter the 100k club reads. Love you all for such a fabulous response to this creation of mine. Starting from 1 read to 161K reads, the journey had been incredibly beautiful ❤️❤️ Hoping to reach 200k reads one day 😍

Listen to the song Let Me in this chapter!

Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit scenes that are termed mature and is suitable for a certain type of readers. Only 18+ readers are invited to read such stuffs. As the chapter progresses a warning will be repeated under the heading Mature content Ahead.

Minor readers read at your own risk. And those who doesn't like to read adult content can skip this chapter especially the end. No negativities. Remember you're already warned!

Unedited!

Inline comments please!

Nandini's Pov

Time is Fleeting. What remains are bitter and sweet memories! This year had been an eventful one where I met the love of my life. It was two and a half months of our relationship and still we were going strong. I was really proud of myself for having a stable relationship for few months for now as nowadays relationship hardly lasts a week.

Today was Christmas, one of my favourite times of the year. And very soon the New Years would begin bringing more joy into our lives. People would call our relationship as just a relationship but for me it was more like a hubby-wifey relationship.

Yeah I was still unaware of some of his stories but I didn't care as long as we were happy. I wanted to know about his childhood, his parents, his past life only if he was willing to. But still Manik wasn't comfortable. And I didn't want to force him into. Maybe something had happened that hurt him beyond repair and made him insecure to share his feelings with his girlfriend. I was ready to wait because it was just two and a half months, not a year.

The night he left was a little scary but thankfully he returned the next morning in good shape except with a few bruises here and there. He had probably been helping Cabir with his cases. I asked him to take care of himself. I myself took care of him when he returned with cuts and bruises.

Flashback

"Manik what happened to you? Did you have some fight with someone?" I asked nursing the cut. He winced and stayed quiet.

"Manik are you fine?"

"Umm yes Nandini! I'm feeling sleepy! Can I sleep please?" He asked for permission that seemed a little weird on his part. His eyes seemed droopy as if he hadn't slept for years. Did he suffer from insomnia? Then wht didn't I notice it after moving in. Maybe because I sleep like dead person. A flicker of pain crossed his eyes for a fleeting moment and it was gone as soon as it came. I offered him a glass of milk and then patted him to sleep singing one of my favourite songs - Nazm Nazm sa! I didn't probe him further, he needed sleep and I would wait for him to open up to me.

Flashback ends

Since then some nights Manik would disappear and I would have to stay with Navya. He was probably helping Cabir with his new cases. It was good to see him help his friend. But I don't know why I felt something was wrong.

Days rolled by and one day he surprised me. I was pretty bored one week and I wanted to something crazy like anything be it jumping off into the creek, steal liquor from liquor shops, get drunk though I feared given my hot side last time I was drunk. I told Manik about this. He gave me a what the fuck look and then asled me to come with him.