31 ~ Yeah I like him.

Wohooooooo You're mine crossed 50k+ reads💃💃💃and it's now 52.6k Thank you so much for giving me this happiness😘 My dream is to get 100k reads atleast for one of my books. I wish this book reaches that level😃

Inline comments please

My heart often skips to places
My mind is too afraid to fathom
      - April

Nandini's pov

"Get up sleepyhead!" I heard Navya yelling in my ears.I checked my mobile it was just five past thirty in the morning.Seriously who the hell wakes up her friend so early in a trip.

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning?" I asked squinting my eyes

"We gotta have some fun!"

"Seriously Navu at this hour?"

"Of course ! Come on let's go!"

I don't know what mess she would create now.But a smile appeared on my face as I pulled the jacket close to my chest.It smelled awesome and by no means I would give it back to him.

Well last night it wasn't there when I went to bed so is it like Zack came at night and covered me with his jacket?

Awww Zack is damn sweet man! I need to thank him when I'll meet him today.

"Are you done day dreaming Nanz?" Navya cocked up an eyebrow.

"I'm going" I excused myself and left for the bathroom for the essentials.

Ten minutes later we were walking along a stretch of bushy pathway leading to God knows where.Navya was busy chatting to her boyfriend on phone and here my focus was on the ground lest I trample any creepy creature with my sneakers.

After what seemed a forever Navya made an abrupt stop before an old tree.

"So you brought me here to show this tree?" I faked a smile.

She motioned me to look up and when my eyes met what she asked me to, they almost bulged out of its sockets.There was a beautiful tree house resting among the branches of this and some other mature trees.A ladder snaked around the tree to the entrance of this tree house.

"Come on let's climb up!" Navya pressed my hands

"Wait a second how did you find this?"

"Umm Nanz yesterday Mark and I was making out under this tree when we noticed this. And--"

"And don't say that you were making love in the midst of a forest inside a tree house" I cut her off

"No Nanz we were about to climb but Mark received an important call and we had to leave that moment.But I really loved this place and you know I wanna make love over here.But before that I want to see this with my own eyes along with my best friend."

"Thanks for remembering me" I rolled my eyes and she smacked me

"Ow Navu!"

"Nanz we're best friends okay. I know I'm not that typical best friend who spends most of her time with her bestie but you know right I love you" I nodded

"Now before anyone else finds this spot let's get to the top." I smiled and the fact was that she spends time with me or not I loved her and will love her forever irrespective of her clingy boyfriends.

When we reached the top my eyes took a few seconds to take in the breathtaking view of the forest from the top.The mountains formed the backdrop,the orangish,blueish and purplish hues made the sky a kaleidoscope of colours and a swarm of birds flying across the morning sky augmented the beauty.