47 ~ Shut up! That day will never come!

Listen to Tere Bin in this chapter!

Inline comments please 😍

Nandini's pov

"Where are you?" This was the last time I sent the same text for n number of times. The flight was about to take off in five minutes and Manik was nowhere to be seen. Where the hell are you Manik?

"Ma'am please switch off your phone!" This was the second warning. But I had to call him one last time. The phone was ringing and I was praying for him to pick up.

"Where are you? Do you have any idea the plane is about to take off in four minutes? What's your plan huh? To let me enjoy my holidays alone?" I said in a go garnering some attention from the fellow passengers.

"I'm sorry Nandini. I just couldn't make it on time and now it's too late. But I promise I'll be there in Paris before the clock strikes twelve. Now have a happy and safe journey! Love you Panipuri!" Manik said from the other side and then the line went dead.

I tried again but it was switched off. I turned off my phone and leaned my cheek on the window viewing the clouds as the plane took off from San Deigo.

His plan to celebrate new years came under my notice when I found two flight tickets to Paris in his pocket while giving his shirt for laundry. I yelled and danced like a crazy teenager and then went to confront him. Of course he denied at first but who was he denying to. I knew how to get answers from him. I tried something seductive that night literally seducing him to make love on the couch and voila he answered after he was done.

Right before Christmas he had planned to give me a surprise on new years eve. I wonder from where he got so much money for our trip. I did ask but he waved it off saying he managed. Well it was a surprise and ironically what a surprise I received! Travelling alone on a flight for new year celebrations without my bae at my side!

I wish I could find Manik now then I would have killed him straightway. What work he got that he missed the flight? Hate you monster! Before I could curse him more I decided to cool my mind with some music, so plugging my headphones I dozed off.

Few hours later I walked out of the airport and was pleased to get a queen like welcome. I was escorted to the hotel in a luxury car. I wish I had Manik with me now. I missed him so much right now but hey I was still angry.

Stepping into our luxury room, I went for some warm shower especially to uplift my mood. The warm water cascading down my body brought me some relief. A cup of coffee and a book was enough to give me some company until Manik arrived. Night had fallen so did the temperatures and I wondered when would Manik come.

Around 10 o' clock the doorbell rang and I rushed to open to find my bae standing in my front. I was so overwhelmed to see him that I didn't invite him in. I just crashed my lips against his. Kicking the door with his foot, and dropping his duffel bag, he bent a little low enough for me to wrap my legs around his waist. His hands gripped my hips and turning me over, my back hit the door as his tongue played with my mouth. After a furious kissing session we slomped down on the couch and I smiled having my man in my arms.

"I thought you gotta kill me!" He bit his lip tempting me for another kiss. But I needed to control my teenage hormones.

"You're too hot to resist!" I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"Okay now get ready we are leaving after 11.30! And yes wear this!" He handed me the packet and left for the washroom.

I unwrapped the gift and found a beautiful winter outfit in red and black. Quickly changing into it, I applied a light makeup with just red lipstick and checked myself out in the mirror.