17 ~ I'm sorry!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

I changed into the nightwear and stretched myself  straight on the soft bed. I was tired and wanted to curl into a ball under the warmth of the duvet.

That somewhat long walk had tired me and not to forget Manik's proximity literally took my breath away.I wanted to forget everything and have a peaceful slumber.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen for the fifteenth time. Yes there were fifteen missed calls from the monster which I chose to ignore.

He had no right to cut the call all of a sudden. I was hell angry on him because of his stupid ideas and hated his way of disconnecting the call whenever he wanted.

And ignoring his calls  could be the most beautiful reward I could give him.Though I had never seen him but I could easily imagine how pissed off he was by now.

I grinned at the thought and turned my phone into silent mode and drifted to sleep.

**********

"Get up Nanz!!"

Aiyappa this Navya would never change.Why was she always behind my beauty sleep?

"Nanz wake up or else!"

I covered my ears with the satin pillows but one thing struck me.What happened to her voice? Sore throat I guess.

Few seconds passed and I knew she would ring the bell now.However it didn't happen. I giggled under the pillows.

"If you don't get up in five you'll face the worst."

What was happening? Navya never threatened me this way.Moreover she was sounding more like a male.

Male voice?

The word "male" rang an alarm in my head and I  flicked my eyes open and sat up straight on my bed as if I was about to be slaughtered by a devil and in the whole process the duvet was thrown onto the floor.

I was dumbfounded at the sight of  the handsome boy sitting  on the wooden chair with his legs crossed on each other. A devilish smirk was plastered on his face.

His eyes travelled from my bare thighs to my cleavage.Immediately I became conscious of my attire.

Immediately I became conscious of my attire

Nandini's nightwear

Shit why did I chose to wear this last night?

"Woahhh that was quick!! I didn't know I had such an effect on you." He winked pulling me out of my trance of staring at the Greek God

I cringed my nose at his over confidence.

"Well you're looking hot!!"  He stressed on the word Hot.

His words aggravated the heat rising up my cheeks.For the first time a guy was watching me in my nightwear and calling me hot was enough to stir the volcano in my nerves.