43 ~ Hot as fuck!

Unedited!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Get up Nanz! Or you'll be late!" Navya yelled and I blocked my ears with the pillows snuggling more into the comforter.

"Let me sleep it's Saturday Navu!" I mumbled in my sleep.

"You forgot?"

"What?"

"Manik is taking you to a date today, remember my sweet Nanz!"

Date?

Oh Shit!

I forgot!

Today it's Saturday Manik would take me to a date!

Oh My God!

I sprung up on the bed in a split of a second, my hair resembling a bird's nest. I glanced at the wall clock that showed 6am and damn he was coming to pick me up at 7. How was I supposed to get ready in an hour? Of course I could but it was my first date with Manik. Navya smiled as if nothing had happened.

"Why couldn't you wake me up earlier, you lazy ass?" I groaned. She picked up a pen from the table and hurled it at me.

"What the hell Navu?"

"Nanz I was waking you up since the last ten minutes, instead you grabbed your pillows and kissed them murmuring Manik's name." My cheeks flushed at the mention of kiss. Navya wasn't supposed to see that. What if she said that to Manik. Hell No! He wouldn't leave a chance to annoy the hell out of me.

"I gotta shower now. Can you please leave?" I changed the topic.

"Yeah I was thinking to say Manik about how you missed him in just a night." My eyes bulged out at her threat.

"You're not going to do that!" I warned.

"Only if you order pizza for me someday."

"Fine! I will. Now leave!" She winked and danced her way out of my room.

I stepped into the shower stripping off my clothes and allowed the warm shower to cool down my aching nerves. It has been a week since we moved in. Manik was super excited since the time he asked me and after moving in I found him to be a lazy ass. As if I was his wife, I had to wake him up daily, prepare our breakfast, lunch and dinner, selected his outfits and most importantly bear his tantrums. He was no less than a hormonal teenaged girl.

Despite the cons, I totally loved my stay and it revealed another side of Manik. He was damn caring. One day while slicing the vegetables with a knife, unfortunately I bruised my finger and within a minute he was back with the first aid kit. He even suggested me to see a doctor just for a little cut. Typical boyfriend! And that day he didn't allow me to cook but ordered all those junk foods from outside.

We really had a good time last week. And speaking of romance he was a hardcore romantic. Though we hadn't yet become physical but his day and night kisses made me wet all the time. Call me horny but I guess that was normal. Even he had a hard time. I wondered what he did in the bathroom at the middle of the night, probably jerking off his material.

Last night we were into our occasional chit chat at school library when he received a call and immediately left and asked me to stay with Navya. Later at night he surprised me saying he was taking me to a date today morning.

I wrapped the towel around my body and was now standing before my wardrobe confused about picking an outfit for the date. Ten minutes passed, my room was a mess with piles of clothes lying here and there and I was still in a fix.