53 ~ Beautiful

YAMFAA CROSSES 200K woohoo 💃💃💃💃
It's my first book to cross 100k first  six months back on 25th September  and reached 200K on 17th March 2019.

I am thankful to each one of you for the immense love given to this book right from the start. Love you guys and lots of virtual kisses to y'all!

I'll give double updates so if you want an update within 4-5 days then your target is 300 votes and 300 comments!

Listen to Baby it's 3am!

Let's enjoy the chapter!

Nandini's Pov

It was a Friday night. No I wasn't in a party but locked in my room with books as my companion. My best friend Navya was busy on call while here I was stressed about completing the syllabus. How could someone be so cool about exams?

The doorbell rang and I didn't care whoever it was as long as I wasn't disturbed. I focused  on my studies then heard some voices outside my room. It was Tyler, another one, who didn't give a damn about exams at home but would bite his nails off at school.

"Hey no use that bookworm won't come with us." Navya yelled from the stairs.

"But what's the harm in a road trip?" Tyler said as he descended the stairs.

So they planned a road trip during the exams. I wondered who was that idiot who planned such things when exams were approaching. I came out of my room and went straight down to the kitchen for making me a cup of coffee.

"Hey Nanz are you coming to the road trip tomorrow?" Tyler asked munching on the chips in the hall.

"No I'm sorry I've  a lot to learn!"

"Told you!" Navya laughed holding the bowl of strawberries in her hand. I rolled my eyes and resumed my work.

"Ty who's the idiot who is planning such trips during exams?" I asked as I found his eyes glued to the television.

"Your idiot ex Manik!" He said without looking at my direction.

"Shut up he's not an idiot!" I defended Manik without thinking what could be the consequences. Tyler looked at me as if I had grown two heads and then shifted his focus to the chips that was being stolen by Navya in the meantime.

"Yeah only you've the right to call him idiot!"

"I-I didn't mean that!" I blushed and I hoped they didn't notice my blush from the hall, although it was possible because I was in an open kitchen, not far from where they were.

There was no response as both were watching The  Shadow Hunters without blinking an eye. I was almost done when my phone beeped.

It was a dm from Monsterrocks_18:

Hey are you coming to the road trip tomorrow evening?

Me: I'm sorry I cannot come as I've a lot to learn.

Monsterrocks_18: Okay no problem!

It was strange but Manik and I didn't argue or fight since the graveyard project. We would just wave a hi or hello, would study together in the library, exchange some dms and that was it. It was way too formal but I was okay with it and yes our dm conversations were back.

"You know that zombie Emma is coming too. I just hate that bitch!" I heard Ty as I set aside the phone and poured my coffee into the coffee mug.

The mention of Emma raised an alarm in my head. Day before yesterday she kissed Manik in front of everyone in the cafetaria and then turned her head to the corner table, where I was seated, and smirked as if setting her claim on Manik. It was just a peck on  the cheeks,  still a strong wave of jealousy arose in my heart that calmed down with Manik staring at me with puppy eyes. He himself was shocked and his puppy eyes melted away my anger and jealousy. It was somehow strange for him to react this way when his girlfriend kissed him and he sort of justified it to his ex girlfriend.