40 ~ Coffee tastes better now!

It's 98.9 K reads now. Just 1100 to go for 1 lac reads, my dream😄 So happy for the awesome response.

And look at the rankings:

#1 in Life story out of 352 stories!

#2 in complicated (782 stories); in pani(185 stories) ; in desi (215 stories) ; in insecurties(284 stories) respectively.

#3 in stars(954 stories) & kaisi yeh yaariaan(241 stories)

#17 in teenagers out of 2.99 stories

#22in manan( First good rank)

#123 in teenagers out of 2.99k stories

#259 in fanfiction out of 152k stories 😨 (top 300)🙈

#561 in love out of 160k stories 😱 (top 600 )

#653 romance out of 151k stories 😱😱( top 700)

Okay these rankings means so much to me. Featuring in top 500,600 n 300 out of lacs of stories is itself an achievement.

Thank you everyone for investing time on my work.A big hug to all😍😍😍

Now read and enjoy🙈

Inline comments please 😉

Nandini's pov

I snapped open my eyes as a tickling sensation bothered me all of a sudden. I found Manik's hand wrapped around my waist protectively as if I would vanish at that moment. Looking up I saw him sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open. His jet black hair was sticking up with a few ones laying on his forehead. He looked so handsome that I wanted to run my fingers through his hair, down his chest and abs.

Hold on Nanz! Get a grip on your hormones!

I pushed aside my wild thoughts and recalled last night's moments. Monster aka Manik proposed me that too in a unique way that I had never even dreamt of.My favourite PaNi wishing us a happy future was a cherry on the top. It was the most beautiful proposal I had ever witnessed. Heck, it was my own one, the thought itself made me blush.

I looked around his room that screamed sheltering a bachelor. The room wasn't messy as I had imagined. Everything was on it's right place. The closet had the right amount of clothes, nothing overflowed as it happened with me most of the time. Towards the window there was a desk which had his laptop, some notebooks, and other stuffs. A small library was set up on three tier shelf and beside that laid a guitar just above the recliner.

The walls were painted pitch black and had some photographs of boxers and body builders. An abstract painting lied just above the headboard that somewhat looked like a forest, and a small boy lost in it's vastness.

I don't know what that painting meant but the obsession with black seemed weird to me. I mean who paints one's room black?

Looking around everything was tip-top. I never thought a boy's room would be so prim and proper. I was immersed in my thoughts while watching the branches move outside the window, when I remembered something. I glanced at the wall clock. Gosh it was 7 a.m. I had to run to school today if I didn't want a detention.

I moved Manik's arm careful not to wake him up and I sprinted towards the bathroom for brushing my teeth. I had to go back to my house for clothes as I didn't want to be in the same clothes as last night. I came out of the bathroom only to find a shirtless boy staring at me. His messy hair, toned muscles, ripped abs, and the V- line leading down to his pants made butterflies swarming across my stomach.