42 ~ I can drink whatever is yours!

Play the song sorry by Justin Beiber in this chapter👆

And you're mine forever and always in short  YAMFAA hits 121 K reads wohoooo😄😄😄😄 Love you all for your love😍😘😍😘

Inline comments are love❤️

Nandini's pov

"What's your problem Navu?" I slammed the locker frowning at Navya.

"That's what I'm asking you. What's wrong Nanz?" She glared at me.

"There's nothing wrong okay!"

"Then why are you avoiding Manik? He seems like a lost puppy." She giggled and I eyed her making her clamp her mouth.

"Whatever! I'm not in a mood to talk about him. Moreover I'm getting late to my Mathematics class." I huffed.

"Okay fine if you don't want to share!" She shrugged off and turned on her heels. I held back an eye roll because of her melodrama that continued since yesterday.

Three days! Yes it has been exactly three days since the diwali party and the consequent fallout between Manik and I. Last three days I dodged Manik's calls, his direct messages on instagram, his whatsapp messages, facebook messages and so on.

In these three days there was hardly a day when he didn't use every possible social media app for contacting me. But I was Nandini Murthy, whose temper is as high as a hill and she's not an easy nut to crack. I was still infuriated at him, specifically for his possessiveness and jealousy. One part of my heart did a salsa for Manik's possessiveness while the other part wanted to give him a tight slap.

To be honest I was in a fix so I wasn't in a straight mind to talk to him. The negative part was rather more dominating than the positive. I wanted to only when he would realize that extreme of anything was disastrous.

Yesterday what Manik did was ridiculous and to top that my best friend conspired against me, like seriously how could she gang up against me?

Flashback!

"Navu there's a load shedding where the fuck are the candles?" I huffed while descending the stairs.

"Navu where the hell are you?" I checked her room but she was nowhere and there was stark darkness in the hall.

My phone's battery was about to die so with the dimmed light available I hit the leg of the chair and bam kissed the floor with a thud sound. Out of the blue something leapt on my hand and I screamed louder.

Had someone been there, his/her ears would bleed with my earth shattering scream. I found a furry movement on my hand and jerked it away immediately. But my heartbeats raced a mile per second. I took deep breaths to control my fear. With the dimmed flashlight I found a black cat with green eyes staring at me straight.