55 ~ I don't fucking care!

Gear up for the most happening chapter! Full on drama to keep you at the edge of your seats!

This update is dedicated to sweetpari254 as her birthday gift! Happy birthday partner😘😘😘
Love you loads😍😍😍

Inline comments are love!

Last time you guys failed to achieve the target but still I updated quick and if you guys want to know Manik's past then you gotta achieve a target of 400 votes and 400 comments in 7 days!

Listen to Secret love for this chapter!

Third person POV

"So my mom told you right?" Emma pushed Nandini to the wall and grabbed her by the neck.

"Why would she? Huh? I just came across your asylum ID and voila all your secrets came out bitch right from the asylum!" Nandini gasped for air as Emma's nails dug into her skin. However that didn't deter her from giving back to Emma.

"Don't even try anything again!" Emma grasped her throat tighter this time leaving Nandini without air.

"I - I will not try!" Nandini clawed her fingers at her hand, "I will definitely let Manik know that you're Mila Reinhart!" She finally managed to kick at her shin with all her might that Emma's hold loosened as she stumbled a few steps back.

"Try but you will never succeed! And do not mess up with me, it's my last warning!" Emma's eyes turned darker with malice and she left slamming the door behind her. Her body language screamed danger but Nandini was least scared because she had only one thing on her mind and that was to reveal her true colours.

Two days ago Nandini had overheard Emma's conversation with her friend and she had confronted Emma then and there. She had also warned Emma to stay away from Manik air quoting the words "Mila Reinhart". That reaction came up today strangely after three days while she was going to the washroom this morning.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Two days later...

It was a boring afternoon. Classes were over and everyone were just stuffing their books in their respective lockers. Nandini, with her earplugs stuffed in her ears, waited for her best friend to end the call that was testing her patience since ten minutes.

Emma walked in with her minions and clapped her hands to draw everyone's attention towards her. Nandini rolled her eyes and focussed on what she was doing.

"Nanz! Listen to the girl atleast!" Navya who just ended the call nudged Nandini.

"Hello guys tomorrow is my birthday! All of you are invited to the party at my house at 7!" She smiled and then walked towards Nandini.

"Hello Miss Cheerleading Captain! You're specially invited to my house along with your friends!" She grinned evilly then leaning closer whispered in Nandini's ears: "Your ex is coming too!" Winking at Nandini she exited followed by her minions.

"I'm least interested in attending her birthday party!" Nandini scoffed as she walked down the stairs to the parking lot with Navya and Tyler listening to her rants.

"No need to attend then!" Tyler shrugged off.

"Who told you I'm not coming?" She narrowed her eyes at Tyler, "Since that day I'm just thinking about a thousand ways to expose that mental bitch! And now when I've the perfect opportunity why would I back off?" She smirked.

"Wohoo so what's the plan Miss Murthy?" Navya wiggled her brows.

"Get into the car first!" She ordered and shoved Navya into the backseat.