51~ Can't believe this!

Thanks for your patience. I am here with an update after a month long gap.Hope work pressure will reduce and I can give regular updates. Well, I missed  my writing and of course missed you guys so much! Did you all miss me?

Listen to Girls like you in this chapter!

This time your target is 200K reads and 23K votes. Let's see how quick y'all achieve the target so that you can get your next update.

Inline comments please😍

Nandini's pov

Today was Thursday, the last day rehearsals for the cheerleading competition. Well, cheerleading was never my forte, in fact, I hated those long legs cheerleaders flaunting their poms poms in the matches. But time changes everything and here I was sweating out to win against Emma.

It had been pretty tough to learn the basics within a short span of time. But my trio Navu, Zack and Ty had been a great help these days. From fetching my food and water to tutor the basics everything was done by them. And I was missing the two tonight at the auditorium right now. Navya went out with her boyfriend and Zack had some urgent work back home. And here I was left with my favourite Tyler who went to fetch a water bottle for me. It was more than five minutes and he wasn't back. Thirst burnt my throat but that didn't deter my non stop practice since the last two hours. It was half past eight, the entire school was empty and here I enjoyed my last rehearsals in a completely deserted auditorium.

The sound of footsteps approaching signalled Ty was back. I smiled and turned only to bump into a hard chest. How did he come so close to me? Or did I just jump two steps towards him? Aah dance steps were on my mind 24×7!

"Dance seems to blind you! Trying harder huh?" Manik snickered making my blood boil.

"Your girlfriend seems to blind you too. But do not worry tomorrow I'll restore the lost vision!" I gritted taking a step back.

"Fiesty! I like it!" He breathed out and took a step towards me.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and found him staring at my sweaty face.

"What?" He didn't answer but continued walking towards me. I stepped backwards and my back hit the wall.

He smirked and leaned towards me. I was wearing a tight workout outfit and a part of my cleavage was visible. My hands were sweaty and I could feel the hot liquid coursing down my throat towards the cleavage. His eyes for a moment shifted to that spot where a sweat bead flowed through the valley of my breasts and a smile appeared on his face.

"Pervert!" I mumbled. He gave a smug smile and leaned closer to my face.

"I missed this scent!" He muttered under his breath and his eyes flickered to my lips.

A memory flashed through my eyes. Four months ago I came back from the gym, that I had started when we were together but stopped soon, I was about to enter the washroom when he pulled me back and kissed me harder. He had confessed he likes that mix scent of sweat and my cologne which has an orgasmic effect on his mind. Remembering his words I blushed. I looked up and found his eyes holding mine.

Wait we had broken up! Why are we behaving like love sick puppies?

I shaked my head to flush out any such stupid romantic thought but I still found him staring at me. What's this now? At that moment my phone rang and I was glad it did.

Manik tensed as he peeped into my phone to find who it was. I showed Zack's name flashing on the display.

"Zack my boyfriend is calling me. So step aside?" He scrunched his nose and stood by the side.