50 ~ Back out Nandini!

Hello guys a big virtual hug to all those who nominated this book in Infinity Awards organised by Saminthelostworld. Thank you all for the 280 votes on YAMFAA. Those who haven't yet voted, scroll down my message board and click the link to vote in the form of +1. Once again Thank you all so much for your votes 😘

Well guys I've decided to set targets from now onwards so that you all get a quicker update and I get motivated to give you quicker updates.

If you want me to update by next Sunday then I want maximum 300 votes and 200 comments by next Thursday. If you fail to achieve the target then the update will be delayed. Hope you got me. So come on achieve your target if you want the next update by next Sunday.

Now no more talking. An early update. See I updated before ten days. I'm sweet, right?

Inline comments are 😍

Nandini's pov

"Kiss!"

"Huh?"

How dare he ask me to kiss him? It's not that I would mind because I missed him these four months. But the very first word we shared after a long hiatus is kiss. That's weird!

"Kiss I mean you were kissing Zack in the men's loo right?" He furrowed his brows still caging me between his arms.

Oh wow! So he thought we were kissing there. Blind duffer! Couldn't he see the stain in Zack's shirt? Well I decided to play on his ignorance.

"Yeah we were and what's wrong in kissing my boyfriend!" His eyes became a shade darker peeping into mine with an emotion that's defined as rage.

"Fine but why Zack?" He looked away for a second and then his eyes were back to mine.

"Why not? He had been the best guy I have ever met!" I replied looking into his eyes.

"Yeah right! I'm the bad boy and he's the good boy!" He gritted and his hot breath fanned my cheeks.

"Well Manik! Why are you so concerned about me? I mean go and see what's your girlfriend doing rather than looking for your ex." He snorted hearing my bitter words.

"I wasn't looking for you. I was just passing by." He replied without meeting my eyes.

Is he lying?

"Okay!" I nodded.

He parted his lips and probably noticed that our bodies and faces were almost touching. A shock of electricity ran between us. I stood there standing like a rock between the door and his body. We were staring into each other's eyes and his were burning into mine, my soul perhaps.

No he couldn't look into my soul or he would know I faked my relationship with Zack and by no means I could let him win this time. I couldn't let him know how vulnerable I was in the past few months. I couldn't let him affect me anymore.

"Move!" He was taken aback by my sharp tone.

"Huh?"

"I need to go,so please!" I gestured.

He nodded dropping his hands by his side and stepped away from me. His phone went off as I turned the knob of the door.

"Pick up the call Manik! Your girlfriend must be missing you." I bit back.

"It's Cabir!" He showed me the phone.

Fuck my jealousy!

I quickened my steps and I could feel his eyes boring holes at my back. I turned my head to have a glimpse of him and I found him smirking leaning against the doorframe.