49 ~ Excuse me Miss!

Inline comments please😄

Nandini's pov

Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

I'm more than just a number
I'm a hater, I'm a lover
Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a title
Or a comment going viral
There's more to me than people know

"Ouch!" I pulled my headphones out as I hit the ground. Who the fuck knocked me down during the morning jog? Standing on my feet I heard some noise behind me.

"Did I hurt you?" I heard a female bitch voice. Balling up my fists, I decided to throw a punch on the bitch. Before my fist hit her jaw it was caught in mid air.

"Calm down tigress!" He laughed out loud.

"You're dead Ty!" I gritted as I hit his chest.

"Easy girl!" I shook my head and continued with my hitting until Ty was on the grass huffing and puffing like a bulldog.

"Is this enough bitch?" I winked and the next moment I was pulled to the ground beside him.

"This is equal bitch!" He said in a girly tone as I cracked up.

"Where the hell were you? Huh? No message, no calls and my friend is out of coverage!" I got up and spread my legs on the green grass.

"I'm so sorry Nanz! My grand mum had fallen sick and we had to flew back to Australia. Please forgive me!" Ty showed me his puppy eyes as he got up and shifted on my side holding his ears.

"Fine but next time do send a message dude!" He nodded and we hugged each other.

"So you were listening to sad songs huh?" He wiggled his brows.

"Nah why would I?" I shrugged off, "I was listening to pretty girl!"

"And you ain't that pretty girl! You're a bitch!" He stood up as he held his hand for me.

"You're no less, bitch!" I snickered.

"See you at school!" He yelled and ran across the road towards his house. I couldn't hold back my laughter as he moved away rocking his hips like a girl.

 I couldn't hold back my laughter as he moved away rocking his hips like a girl

Introducing Zac Efron as Tyler Shaw

Well he was Tyler Shaw, my new and close guy friend who never let me drop a tear since we met in East Lake High school three months back. His rich parents had no problem in getting him admitted in mid term. We gelled up instantly and what I liked the most was his comedy. He would do such things that would make you laugh without any reason. His panic attacks would create a good comedy though we would have to manage him everytime he did something stupid.