14 ~ Your monster!

Thank you guys for 9k reads😍😍😍. Guys do vote as well.The reads and votes need to be balanced as well.

Please do read the author's note towards the end.It's important because I need your help.

Inline comments please

And play the media when asked so:)

Nandini's pov

"Hello!" I answered the call.

There was some rustling sound from the other end.

"Hellooo who's this?" I asked

The sound stopped followed by pin drop silence.

" Speak up dude " I huffed

It was more than thirty seconds yet there wasn't any reply.

Enough is enough I would hung up now I thought.

"Hii!" A deep husky voice came from the other end just when I was about to tap the end option.

What a sexy voice!! My heart screamed.

My heartbeats raised making me mum. For a moment I felt I lost my voice.How could someone's voice be that sexy ?

1 second
2 seconds
3 seconds
4 seconds
5 seconds

I was counting and trying hard to breathe normally.Finally when I got control over my breathing I spoke which was more like a whisper.

"W-who's this?"

Yes whisper and stuttering both.

What the hell Nandini?

With my hands on my chest I was eagerly waiting for the caller's name but instead of that I heard a beep sound.It took few seconds to realize that it was the same sound when the call ends.

Seriously? Who was that? After wrecking a havoc in my mind and heart how dared he disconnect the call?

I called back.Yes that was a bit creepy that I called a stranger.

Damn!!!!

'The number you've called is switched off at the moment' came the automatic reply.

Wow this was freaking good!! First you call and then you switch it off.I was hell angry at that moment.

My mind was racing to find the owner of the call.I tracked the number but other than the country nothing came up.

F****** awesome!

"Nanz you're talking to yourself?" Navya barged in out of the blue.

"What? (pause) No Navu"

"I heard you screaming f******* awesome.Why are you swearing at this time?"

"Umm..Nothing Navu. Goodnight." I answered without meeting her eye.

"Nanz take acting classes."

Navya was actually getting on my nerves now.From where did those acting classes came in between? Like seriously?

"Huh?"

"You can't lie so better you take acting classes so that you could lie flawlessly."

"Navu this isn't the time to joke.Okay I'm seriously pissed off."

"I knew that."

"Then why are you adding fuel to the fire ?" I glared at her

"Because my bestie isn't saying the reason for her annoyance."