15 ~ JEALOUS!

Wohoooooooooo it crossed 10k+ reads within a Month and 12 days..💃💃💃💃💃and it has been ranked #113 in Fanfiction category today itself wohoooooooooo. Thank you so much my friends and followers and all my lovely readers

And today is my birthday so this chapter is a treat for my lovely followers since I crossed 10k reads and my story has been ranked 113 which is the highest so far.

Enjoy Reading

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"May I come in Mam?"

Miss Lisa Fernandez looked up from her glasses and her eyes landed straight on me as if I had grown two heads.

"Nandini Murthy what are you doing here?"

Yes it was surprise for me too. I never thought that I have to face such questions in my life too.

"Mam I have to serve detention for three days."

"Unexpected!" She frowned.

I looked down feeling embarassed.

"Okay you can go to that bench but first enter your name here."

I entered my name and signed at the space assigned for signature in the register and took the detention card with me.

Wow owner of detention card for the first time! My brain mocked at me.

I seated myself on the seat as told by Miss Fernandez. It was the last seat and was near the window facing the backyard. However was hidden from Miss Fernandez's view due to a thick pillar.Nice I could do anything I chuckled.

In theafternoon I had immediately left the music class as soon as I heard the news of detention and headed towards the canteen. Navya and Bella were having nice girly talks. I was literally fuming in anger when I shouted at them unnecessarily.

The result was a flood of questions.After knowing about my misfortune they wanted to rip Manik apart.But anyhow I controlled them because I hated violence.Though they weren't convinced but I was sure Navu would do something surely.

Classes were over and look now I was serving detention in the detention room with no one around. Wow I was the only one to have detention today.I wish I had some company.

It was damn boring so I took out my notes and started solving sums. I had no choice either.

After a few minutes a song caught my attention.It was again coming from the backyard.The song was She by Ed Sheeran.

His voice was damn beautiful I wish I could go and find the singer.Why was he playing hide and seek with me since morning? Who was he? If I hadn't been in detention I would definitely go after the voice but now I could do nothing except hearing him sing.

The song was over and my phone went off.Yes thankfully we were allowed to keep phones. I thought Navya had called to save me from boredom. But it was the same unknown number.I picked it up.

"Hello"

Holy macaronis!! The same husky voice.

Nanz obviously it gonna be the same voice.
I slapped my forehead.

"H-hello w-who is this?" I stuttered

"Well it's for you to find out Panipuri."

What Panipuri??

Oh My God was he my monster?

My phone literally dropped from my hand hearing his sexy voice.If monster's voice was so sexy so I was sure he looked hot in reality.Aah!!I wish I could meet him someday though the idea of meeting online friends wasn't a good one.