1 ~ You dimwit girl living in a dreamland!

Hey!

Yes I'm talking to you who has chosen this book of mine. First a big thank you for choosing my work and loads of love and kisses to you from your writer!

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

"Stop it Navu! Why are you ringing the bell so early in the morning?" I blocked my ears with the pillows but still the ringing voice seemed to burst my ear drums.

Who wakes up her friend with a bell that too on a Sunday morning?

I was not a early riser. Actually I hated waking up early and the hate meter rose if it happened to be on a Sunday.

Ugghhhhh!

Finally I gave up screaming since this girl would never listen to me.

I woke up with a grumpy face. The morning rays of the sun penetrated through the opened glass window focussing directly on my face. Squinting my eyes to the bright light I opened my one eye and found Navya standing right in my front holding a bell in one hand and a photo frame in the other.

Yes I was habituated to her old tricks of waking me up in my school days. Everyday she would ring the bell close to my ears to wake me up because my smartphone's alarm failed in waking me up even after ringing for ten minutes. That was the reason I  had named her my Alarm Clock. What a funny name! But it suited her.

However there was a difference today. Generally other than the bell she didn't hold a photo frame of her favourite goddess - Mata Rani, the goddess of Power in Hindu Mythology. Maybe today she was worshipping her Mata Rani while moving around my room.

Typical Navya!

I was drown in my thoughts when again I heard her ringing the bell with full force.

"Navu I'm already awake. Now stop ringing that bell. It's irritating."

"Oh so Miss Nandini Murthy has finally woken up. Thank you so much for doing a favour to me. I thought today my trick would fail. Because I'm trying to wake you up since last ten minutes but you didn't move an inch. Now what are you waiting for go and brush your teeth!" Navya blasted.

"Stop bossing me around okay! And for your kind information today is Sunday not a Monday. So what pushed you to wake me up so early at six o' clock?"

"This!" She showed me a picture of her favourite bollywood actor Varun Dhawan. Okay so she was roaming and ringing the bell while worshipping her favourite actor.

Like seriously? Who does that? The only single creature of this planet who was none other than Navya Naveli!

"Wait a second why are you worshipping him today?"

"Nanz don't tell me you forgot?"

"What?"

"Oh God you forgot that Varun Dhawan is coming to San Diego today. Well I'm praying to him to bless me with luck so that I can meet and hug him tight." I rolled my eyes on her dramatic dialogue.

Seriously she was a drama queen!

"Drama queen!" I rolled my eyes at Navya.

"Are you done with your comments?" I nodded.

"Now go and brush your teeth and get ready in ten. We have to hurry up."

"Okay Momma!" And she threw the pillow at me while I made my way to the bathroom. I signalled her a thumbs down as she missed her target. She huffed and left the room while ringing the bell and praying to the photo frame of VD.