24 ~ I wanna go home!

Thank you all so much You're Mine Completed 26k reads. Means a world to me. Keep supporting and sharing this story to your friends.😍😍 Hugs and love to all❤️❤️❤️

Listen to the song in the media box towards the end of the chapter.

Inline Comments Please

Nandini's pov

1 day

2 days

5 days

7 days

10 Freaking Days without Monster Manik

Yes I was counting days since Manik deserted me in the park. I should stop counting days because I'll lose my sanity out of this pathetic situation.

Navya asked me to IGNORE. Tell me how can someone ignore a person who didn't show up in school since the last ten days?

I thought ignoring him would be tough but it seemed fate hates me. It became the toughest to ignore an invisible monster.

Of course  I TRIED. Note the word tried.

But I couldn't ignore him at all.

He was totally absent from my  real world but his words, his touch,his kiss lingered in my mind twenty four seven.No matter how hard I tried to stop thinking about him I couldn't.

I wish I could.

These ten days had been a nightmare to me. I called him innumerable times only in the hope if his phone would be reachable someday. But his phone was switched off everytime I called.

I literally stalked his Instagram but there wasn't any new post at all.

I typed long messages on his dm and resisted the urge to send him. I wanted to ask him why did he do this to me? If he didn't like me why did he kiss me twice? I wanted my answers but there was none.

In fact once I had sent him a dm. Of course he couldn't see it because I unsend it the next moment. However maybe he was notified because once sent Instagram notifies the user.

Strange thing was even if he had seen it he didn't bother to answer my questions.

I was so obsessed him in stalking him that I had to hide my phone from Navya's view.

Pitiful right?

Last night I saw him online for five minutes.So with a tiny hope I went to his profile.It didn't do any good instead it spoiled my mood.

I checked my following list notifications and saw him replying to a girl's comment on his old post.When I opened that post there wasn't one reply. In fact he had replied her everytime she praised his body and looks.

There was his shirtless picture in a mask. I had never seen that before. How come did I not notice it?

A girl with the username Brianca_the_hotty was flirting with him in the comment section and he actually entertained her. And this boiled my heart.

Was I jealous?

Maybe yes.

"Hey Nanz! Why aren't you taking the order?" Mrs Maggie Kendall's soft voice broke my trail of thoughts.

"Umm I-I was zoned out." I stuttered

"Yeah you don't look like the old Nanz.Something has changed." she looked into my eyes through her glasses

Yeah my heart has been played upon I thought.

"Come on go and take the order now sweetie."

"Yes Maggie" I faked a smile and went towards the table to take an order of coffee from a couple.