.:1:. ~Angel's POV~

Alarm piercing through the black fog, I groaned as I reached over and turned it off. Getting up, I opened my drawers as the radio turned on, playing my favourite song. I hummed along as the lead singer started singing. 

Okay, my name is Angel Bethany Hell. I know what you're thinking. Angel?! Hell?! To tell you the truth, my mother and father were both very religious and I was stuck with not only the last name Hell but also the first name Angel. I am known as a 'Goth'. I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes that are almost always surrounded by eyeliner. 

Putting on a black shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I pulled on my boots as a heavy guitar riff started. There was a bang on my door.

"Angel Bethany! Turn that racket off right now!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes before moving into the bathroom to brush my hair and put my makeup on. That was my step mother whispering furiously so that my father wouldn't come up and bang on the door himself. I was amazed that the whole neighbourhood never heard him when he tried to get me to turn my music off. Or maybe they did and never cared. I never even needed to have had it up that loud sometimes. I made a face as I finished my makeup thinking about my father. 

Please, as if he could make me do anything for him when there was a door in between us. 

I quickly packed my bag and grabbed my phone. Climbing out the window, showing my sinful nature. I landed on the grass making a light noise just as the bus stopped in front of my house. I strode out, knowing my father wasn't going to come out and make a scene. I loved that about him. As normal I stepped over the feet in my way as I went straight up the back to my seat. I could hear the normal cat calling of 'Goth girl!' as I put my earphones in my ears and turned up my music as my favourite band came on. 

Tapping my foot along as the bus continued driving, I waited until it stopped at a certain stop that made me take my earphones out and turn my music off. I smiled as I saw bright fiery red hair cut the same way as mine show at the door of the bus. As normal, she was wearing black and red clothes and heavy army boots. I looked at her black jacket before my gaze drifted to her bright red shirt with black writing and her black and red striped tights. She huffed as she sat down next to me.

"Hey Hell." She spoke brightly and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Des." I muttered reading her shirt. Of course it was a screamo band that I thought was stupid. Her real name was Desdemona and her parents were actually okay with her being goth as long as she didn't jump off a bridge or something. Mine took me to church and prayed for me while I pretended to listen to how I'm going to hell.

"Drake's sent me a message saying that he's driving to school in his car today." She sighed unhappily. I swear Drake was a fire psycho. Then again, to everyone else we were the psychos. Drake is one of my best friends along with Des. "Can you believe I had to wear something pink today?!" She huffed and I frowned at her. I saw nothing about her that was pink. She rested her black army boot against the back of the empty seat in front of her and showed me pink socks.

"No one will be able to see them." I muttered shaking my head. "Especially if you put your tights over them." I said pulling her tights up and putting them over her socks.

"You're so smart. That's why you're my best friend." I rolled my eyes.

"That or the fact that I hit the bitch picking on you while you were at our school for the first time?" I asked.

"Both." She said laughing slightly. I put my phone in my pocket and stayed sitting down as we stopped and everybody raced out eager to get out. If we had tried we would have gotten hurt. I picked up my bag and twirled in a circle slightly copying a girl outside which made Des laugh. She picked up her always heavy bag and followed me out of the bus. As normal the bus driver was watching me.