.:59:. ~Angel's POV~

Hunter pulled me out of his car smiling.

"I can't believe you're doing this." He spoke excitedly.

"I'm only doing it because Des wanted me to."

"Yes but your clothes will be here." Hunter seemed really excited about the fact that I brought a few extra clothes with me. "So you might look less conspicuous if you stay the night." He wiggled his eyebrows and I hit him.

"I'm not going to be your stupid booty call." I growled out and he laughed. He led me through the house before eventually up the stairs. I was quite shocked when he opened the door, threw my clothes in, then just shut the door smirking. "I swear you're an idiot sometimes Hunter." I said and he shrugged.

"You know you love it."

"Debatable." I heard someone start laughing at that and pivoted my head to see Matt just come up the stairs.

"Dude. I swear she's too awesome."

"Is she back?" I heard a female voice say and she sounded like she was sneering it.

"Stop being such a tight ass dude." Matt said and walked over to me smiling. "What are you doing back?" I pointed to Hunter. "Answering a booty call?" Matt asked and I growled.

"No." I heard a girl snort and turned around to see the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She took in my appearance with a sneer and I took the time to stare at her. She had golden brown ringlets that framed her heart shaped face which held two hazel eyes. She kind of reminded me of the two twins in a way.

"No heels." She said looking at Hunter. "How long you keeping her until you get bored?" I ground my teeth but didn't say anything. "A few days?"

"We've been together for a few weeks already." Hunter said and the girls brown eyebrows rose.

"Wait. Seriously?!" I frowned and she looked me up and down with disbelief covering her face. Hunter wrapped his arms around me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yes." He kissed the side of my head and I smiled closing my eyes until he pulled away. "And I plan on being with her for a long time." I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"Dude. That's so sappy."

"Shut up Matt." Hunter growled but I could see they were playing around.

"Have Ben and Eric met her?" The girl asked and Hunter sighed.

"Kind of. Now will you stop with all the questions Skye?" The Skye girl scoffed and waltzed down the stairs.

"Are Ben and Eric the twins?" I turned my face to look at Hunter and he nodded. "Who's Maria by the way?"

"The nanny. She's the one who usually cooks for us." I nodded slowly.

"She makes the best pancakes. Used to make the best omeletes as well but was kicked off that position this morning." I smiled at the compliment.

"Thanks... I think."

"Do you play games?" Matt asked slightly excited. I frowned and shook my head. "I mean do you pay Xbox?" I shook my head again. "Dude. She has not lived." He took my wrist and pulled me out of Hunter's grip as he hauled me down the hallway.

"What are you doing?!" My hand drifted down to my pocket where my switchblade was.

"Angel don't hurt him." Matt stopped and turned to me frowning.

"Dude. A girl like her hurt me?!" He looked me up and down and my hand went into my pocket.

"He's not challenging you Angel. I'd prefer you not beat him up because then you'd have to listen to him whine." I smirked at Matt's confused face. Hunter took my hand and started leading me down the hallway.