.:28:. ~Angel's POV~

I was standing there while Des went to go talk with Bret and Josh smiled at me. I knew that Drew was sticking his tongue down a girls throat somewhere.

"Hey." I muttered turning to Josh while leaning on the wall.

"Hey. Des talks a lot about you." I scowled in her direction.

"She aways does. She can't seem to keep quiet about anything I do."

"You play guitar really good." I sighed and my head drooped.

"I guess..."

"I'll be right back I have to go talk to someone." I shrugged and he walked off as I turned around and continued to lean against the brick wall.

"Hey Angel." I heard a voice slur and looked in shock to see a drunk Trent holding a beer in his left hand. "Can I talk to you?" I quickly looked around trying to find a way out of this. "Please?" Dammit. My gaze went back to him and I swear he was using puppy dog eyes. I seriously didn't want to be around a drunk guy but he was still sober enough to speak almost without a huge slur and nicely.

"Fine." He smiled and lightly grabbed my wrist as he pulled me out towards the trees. "Where are you taking me?" I looked around but didn't see anyone.

"I don't want anyone to hear what I'm going to tell you. It's a secret." He looked around. "I especially don't want one person to hear." I froze in my tracks and dug my heels in making him stop.

"Is this about Bret?" I asked and Trent's face hardened.

"No." I could tell he was lying and I yanked my wrist out of his grip so that I could cross my arms. "Okay maybe. The main thing is I don't want him to hear."

"Hear what? Why do you have such a grudge against each other?"

"I can't tell you!" He snapped and I narrowed my eyes.

"If you can't tell me why haul me away from everyone?!"

"Because I hate how close you are with Bret!"

"Well deal with it!" I yelled back taking a step forward.

"No! You're supposed to be mine! He can't have you!" I could see his body shaking from anger.

"You're too late Trent! You're way too late!"

"I bet he hasn't even told you why he changed schools!"

"He doesn't have to!"

"Shut up and let me speak!" I punched him in the face when he said that. I couldn't help myself. He took a few steps back with rage all over his red face. I watched as in an instant his clothes ripped away and there was a werewolf in front of me. I stood there frozen on the spot.