.:64:. ~Angel's POV~

"I don't think I can do this." I whispered softly looking at my reflection. I was wearing a small black dress that hugged me tightly keeping me warm where it touched me and I kind of felt like I was being hugged by a blanket or towel. I stopped just above my knee. There was a dark blue band thing that went around my figure that was under my chest. My black hair was out and around my shoulders while my fringe decided to head straight for my eye. I really needed it cut and my layers fixed.

"You can." I slipped on the dark blue flats that matched my dress. My hand went up to the silver circular pendant around my neck. It was a circle with an A printed into the middle in black. For some reason since I got it I would hold it in my hand and stroke the slightly concave back as I thought. I looked over towards Drew who said I could do this.

"Make him regret not trusting you." Des said and I took a deep breath knowing she was right. I could do this. I built up all my courage and put some makeup on. It was only light but it took away the redness around my nose and made me look like nothing had happened.

"I'm seriously going to their house?" Des nodded. "I guess you can meet them all then if they're there." Angel. Drew. Some of the pack are invited to the party so you won't be alone. I rolled my eyes as the 'Beta' of the pack spoke up. If you have no idea what a Beta is it's the second in charge. After the Alpha of course. Like the Greek Alphabet... At least I think it's the Greek Alphabet. Let me guess. Don't be surprised if Bret's there? I asked in a bored tone and Drew chuckled.

"The way Angel's going she might be kicked out of the pack."

"Please. I'm the Alpha's mate." I smirked and Drew smiled.

"One of the only perks." Des muttered and I agreed.

"So we're going in my car?" They all nodded and I swallowed realising it technically wasn't my car but I wasn't about to give it back. "I'm driving there of course."

"And we either leave together or you leave in it and Drew and I get a taxi." I nodded slowly. We headed down the stairs and I felt odd in a dress but I was slowly getting used to it. We got into my car and I started regretting getting this far.

"I'm not sure I want to see him."

"Just drive Angel." Des said firmly and I groaned as I reversed out of the driveway.

"Drew. I have a question."

"Shoot." He said turning to me expectantly.

"I know this is going to sound crazy but... I feel like I've been split into two on the inside-"

"That both have different ideas and that?" He interrupted and I nodded quickly. "You should be able to tell which one is your wolf because it does a lot of whining when it doesn't like something that you're doing and it's what makes you growl when you see someone you don't trust." I bit my lip and nodded. That was extremely confusing for me but I should be able to handle it. That would explain why I feel like a part of me is howling in pain. I have a feeling that would be the wolf. "The wolf can be a bit hard to control at times." I stopped at a red light and groaned again.

"Can't I just drop you two off and head home?"

"No." They said at the same time. "I want to meet that Matt guy." I nodded slowly at Des' enthusiasm.

"Fine." I pulled up outside of Hunter's house and froze not taking my hands off of the wheel. I took a deep breath and turned off the car putting my keys into my bra. Drew chuckled. "I have nowhere else to put them okay?" They both got out of the car and I felt like crying at seeing the house again but I held it in and grew a pair. Methaphorically of course. I got out and shut my door knowing it would lock shut as soon as I did. "I'm not going to back down." I muttered and Des smiled at me. "Shut up." I walked across the lawn and the door opened revealing someone who made me smile. "That's Matt." Matt rushed out and gave me a hug which I barely returned.