.:31:. ~Des' POV~

I was sitting on the grass next to Josh frowning to myself. Angel was sitting on the table talking to Drew of all people while Bret was nowhere to be seen but he had giant circles under his eyes. I had seen him before he pushed past me and apparently on the night Angel had basically started loathing him his father died which would really have to hurt.

The ony thing I could notice wrong with Angel was the fact she kept flicking her switchblade open and closed and barely smiling. I noticed she was also wearing concealer though so there had to be a reason for that. She barely wore any make up normally and her just sitting there wearing it was kind of weird.

The thing is I also had heard that she had a little fight with the new guy. He had blazing blue eyes just like Bret's and was currently hanging around Mary-Anne and her league of super sluts. I smiled slightly as I had used part of one of my favourite TV shows in their name. If you've never seen 'League of Super Evil' I personally feel sorry for you.

I smiled brightly as Josh started twisting my hair around his finger. I still didn't like Angel hanging out with Drew though and I seriously needed to talk to Bret. Just... Later when I'm not with Josh.

**All Rights Reserved**