.:19:. ~Angel's POV~

The sun was in my eyes and I groaned which caused a male to chuckle. I froze.

"Bret! What are you still doing here?! What's the time?!" I whispered furiously.

"I told him to stay." I swallowed hard as my gaze moved to Des's mother.

"Hi... Ma'am..." I spoke nervously.

"That's what I thought." She had her hands on her hips. "Do I need to give you the talk?" My eyes widened and I pulled a pillow over my head groaning at the fact she would even ask that. "Well... W-"

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelled throwing the pillow at her. "No! I've heard it! Stop!" I could hear Bret chuckling.

"If you two are going to go that far make sure Des isn't here."

"Oh god kill me." I muttered and Bret put his arms around me.

"Don't worry. You won't have to worry about that for a while Miss Rooth." She walked out and he chuckled again before kissing my head again.

"Hey. What did I say?" He done it again before chuckling and letting go of me. He ducked as I threw a pillow at him. I saw the time and gasped. "Why didn't you wake me up?! Oh god!" I jumped up and raced over my drawers. I pulled out a shirt and ripped jeans.

"I prefer the shirt you're wearing right now." I scoffed.

"Turn around."

"Scared I'll peek at your underwear?"

"I know that's exactly what you'll do." I saw him turn around and grabbed underwear before racing of into the bathroom. I rushed to get changed and brush my hair. I put on my makeup and noticed my left cheek was less swollen to the point where it looked like a shadow and it didn't hurt as much to open it. I walked back out and he looked at me confused.

"I thought girls were supposed to take ages getting changed and finding things to wear."

"Girls who actually care." I muttered grabbing my favourite jacket.

"Would you care if I could figure out a way to ask you out?" I shrugged smiling and he stepped closer but I put my hand on his chest "God I could kiss you right now." He sighed and I smiled bigger. I bit my lip to keep from laughing and he moved just before I pulled away. He groaned.

"Remember you can't kiss me until you ask me out."

"That's good to know." I spun around and saw Des's mother standing in the doorway. My lips went into a thin line. She held out a lunchbox and I took it not looking at her which made Bret chuckle again.

"I'm going to go. I'll be right back later." He quickly left and I set up my bag. When I looked back up again she had left and I was confused on why she cared. I mean, I won't be here long... I think. I picked up my bag and went downstairs to where I knew Des would be. There was another plate and I sighed.