.:40:. ~Angel's POV~

My shoes hit the pavement softly as I walked across towards the school. It was a few minutes away but I was sure I could handle it. I sighed to myself as I remembered my argument with Drew. I knew I shouldn't of yelled at him when he didn't know but I was always defensive when it came to being able to look after myself.If only you knew Drew... It would make everything so much easier. I let out a disappointed huff before I ran a hand through my hair and set off into a light jog.

I needed air but I could never get it through my lungs. I was always being cut out from everything and what made it worse was it felt a thousand times more terrible knowing I didn't even have Bret. The one person I had been getting close enough to to imagine a little more... It didn't matter because he was a werewolf and I only relied on him once.You're so weak. You have no idea how to take care of yourself. You should just leave... I stopped completely and looked around slowly. Luckily, no one had followed me and I could think. I smiled to myself as I set off running down the sidewalk towards the way to school. I needed air and if I couldn't breathe I could always run.

Des was staring at me but I wouldn't look at her. I would refuse to acknowledge that I was leaving soon. I felt my face brighten as I thought of a plan. I quickly picked up my bag as the bell went and headed to History. I sat down in my seat and planned how I was going to do it. It was probably going to backfire but first I needed to get kicked out. That part would be easy. The teacher came in and sighed when she saw me carving but didn't say anything. What's wrong with her?! The lesson started and I started getting pissed off. She must know that this is going to be my last day.

"Angel." I heard Hunter's voice and let my head bang the desk.

"Miss Hell?" I groaned as I looked up at the teacher.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled out at her and saw her gulp and count to calm herself down. "Trouble Miss?" I smirked and she narrowed her eyes in my direction before I momentarily forgot about Hunter and leaned back in the chair and put my hands behind my head.

"What do you want Miss Hell?"

"For you to get a better fashion sense of course." Her face started going red but I knew I had to push her before she got a grip on her temper. "I mean, those colours are ugly enough by themselves let alone together..."

"That's it! I have put up with you enough today GET OUT!"

"Finally!" I breathed getting up out of my chair and walking out of there. I hurried down the stairs and opened the principal's door. "Hey sir." I smiled and he looked at me then his watch. "Where do you keep-? Nevermind!" He frowned at me but I set off. I had to make it up to Des I knew what I was going to do wasn't that great but the guys would hate it which would make me smile. I hurried up the stairs smiling brightly. I ran smack bang into a hard chest and almost fell before they grabbed my arms. I looked up to see Drew who was chuckling.

"Where are you going?"

"Busy." I said and hurried past him towards the cooking rooms first. I could hear him behind me. "I'm making it up to Des. I just need a few things." I found what I needed and smiled victoriously.

"Need help?" I shrugged as he picked the large bottles up easily.

"Damn wolf." I muttered and he smiled. I whispered in his ear what I needed him to do and he nodded before hurrying away. I headed straight towards a certain room I needed to get to and found way too much of what I needed but there it was. I hesitated seeing something else but ended up grabbing it as well.

I met Drew back at the things as he got more bottles. "Meet up at the balcony thing where the biggest bell is." He nodded and I grabbed my many bags. I headed down the walkway until I found what I needed and opened the door before dumping one into this bin that I moved under a special vent as I grabbed a large tube. I cut part of it off with my switchblade and stuck it to what I needed before dumping everything in the bin in the end.

I set the timer to a minute before the bell rung so it could warm up before heading down to where we said we would meet. I slipped and almost fell but I grabbed a railing. I laughed before moving over to where we were going to be. I stopped and heard Drew running down to meet me.

"Done!" I heard the air vents start to pick up before the bell went.

"Shit! I forgot to tell Des!" Drew held up his phone and I sighed from relief. "I swear I owe you."

"I think we're even now." He said and the bell rung which made me look down. People started filing out of their classes and ended up slipping. Right before confetti came out of the air vent. I was watching Hunter get covered in pink and purple and pointed him out to Drew. We both watched as he shook some of them out of his hair and stood back up which made him fall over again. He was spluttering around like a dying fish out of water which only made the situation more hilarious. I laughed hard and high-fived Drew. Bits of red snowflake-shaped paper started coming out along with sparkles and Drew looked at me funny.

"Her favourite colour is red." He smiled as he looked back out and took photos of a sparkly rainbow coloured Hunter. I couldn't help but laugh at everybody slipping and falling on their faces. There were still people inside laughing at everyone else and I turned around and looked down the hallway to see my History teacher yelling furiously as she was on the ground on her butt. I started getting tears in my eyes from laughing so hard and saw that Drew was recording everyone around us before he threw a handful of red paper at me.

I scoffed and giggled before throwing some at him. While he tried to get all of it off I put sparkles into his hair. He gasped and started shaking his head which really reminded me of a wet dog and recorded me as he threw sparkles and paper at me. I froze and my lips went into a thin line. "I'll kill you Drew!" I took his phone and made sure it was still recording as I pushed him back onto the cooking oil. He slipped and let out an 'Oof!' noise as more sparkles rained down on him. "Win!"

"Miss Hell!" I turned the phone to me and winked at it. "Get here right now!" It was my History teacher and I turned it to her.

"Hey Miss!" I waved letting it in the screen and she squealed as she fell. I turned the phone back to me. "Des. The red paper is for you but the revenge on my History teacher just ices the cake. Oh. And Hunter's pink. Sparkly. Hair." I emphasised each word before turning the camera down to him where he was yelling. I laughed and the sparkles coming down looked like coloured snow but what made it seem really magical was the tiny red paper. It looked absolutely awesome.

**All Rights Reserved**