.:50:. ~Angel's POV~

I sat down as she showed me dresses.

"No. Des. I don't want some slutty piece of shit okay? I haven't worn a dress before and you're showing me some skirts that barely cover my ass. No."

"How about... This one!" I sighed before standing up.

"I'm looking for myself."

"Hey. I'm trying to help Hunter out here." I heard him chuckle and he had his back to us.

"Well then stop." I saw a dress and froze. "Des..."

"Yeah?"

"I may or may not have seen a dress I like."

"Then go get it."

"Can't." I spoke quickly and she turned to me.

"The last one's being sold now." Her eyes widened and she saw who was buying it and her jaw dropped. "I can't believe I'm in the same room as that bitch." Des hurried past me and Hunter went to turn but I tapped his shoulder making him turn to me so that his back was to Mary-Anne and Des.

"How is the dress thing going?" I growled and he took me into his arms. "I heard." He kissed me on the lips once and I smiled slightly. "You'd look absolutely beautiful in anything." He whispered into my ear and a blush found it's way to my cheeks. "Of course it would look better on the floor but-" I hit him and he started chuckling.

"You goddamn perv."

"You know you love it."

"Debatable." He chuckled smirking at me in his usual smirk and I just wondered if it was a mask or not... "Uh, Hunter." He put his forehead inches from mine.

"Yeah?" I looked down annoyed at how his rough, husky voice made me nervous. I bit my lip.

"I was wondering if-"

"Angel!" Des said happily and I jumped. Hunter was staring at me with a serious expression.

"Nevermind." I stepped out of his arms and saw Des holding the dress

"Mary-Anne said it was too big for her anyway so it should fit you."

"And that doesn't make me feel fat or anything..." I muttered grabbing the dress and moving to the change rooms before Hunter could see the dress.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I rolled my eyes and put the dress on before smiling slightly at the fact it fit perfectly.

"Guess what? I'm fatter than Mary-Anne." I spoke sarcastically and heard Hunter chuckle before murmuring something.

"Hey. No looking. Even if she's in the change rooms." I stepped out back in my normal clothes and looked at the price tag. "You have enough." I smiled nodding. "Mine!" She snatched it off of me and took off towards the cash register.

"Damn Des." I heard Hunter chuckle again and saw him sitting down on a chair.

"I hate not being able to see it." I went and squeezed down next to him.

"It's nothing special." He moved his arm away from in between us and put it around me, of course I put my head on his shoulder without thinking and sighed.

"Angel. Everything you wear is special because you're the person wearing them." What he had just said was so incredibly sweet I smiled and rested my hand on his chest.

"Not true." He scoffed and I pushed down on his chest with my hand which made him go quiet. He laid his head on top of mine and it was only then that I realised there was a small mirror in front of us but luckily you couldn't see Des. I met his gaze in the mirror and he was smiling softly again instead of smirking like normal. His right arm was around my shoulders and was playing with part of my hair as his eyes never left me.