.:63:. ~Des' POV~

I came home happy and kind of excited at the fact that I had gotten a dress for Angel. I walked in and froze when I saw a giant wolf at the top of the staircase. Until I realised it was Angel...

"Hey Angel." The werewolf bowed its head before pushing open Angel's door. The freaky thing about Angel was the fact that her werewolf had something that wasn't quite natural. Hell it wasn't natural at all but Drew said that every werewolves coat was different. Anyway Angel was a jet black wolf to match her hair but for some reason she had paws the colour of my bright red hair. When she had come back as a werewolf I had thought that her paws were bleeding. But it turns out that it's just the colour of her paws which is really cool. I hurried up the stairs and Drew called out my name.

"Des." I smiled as I turned to him and dropped my bags to run into his arms. I giggled as he kissed my forehead. "You took a while."

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I asked even though I was in the same good mood.

"I'm back in Bret's pack." I frowned.

"How?"

"Angel joined so that I would be able to." My eyes bugged. I heard her door slam and Drew sighed. "Jesus. She's started crying again."

"What?"

"She just came home crying and won't tell me why." My jaw dropped. It was unlike Angel to cry. I un-wrapped my arms from him and picked up my bags before knocking on Angel's door. There was no answer.

"Angel?"

"Please go away." I heard her ask in a small voice and her voice cracked making me wonder exactly what happened.

"I bought you a few things." I heard her sigh and shuffling footsteps. The door opened and what I saw shocked me completely. Her black hair was messier than normal and her eyes were red and dry. "Y-Your face." She slammed the door in my face and I jumped backwards.

"She was fine for a few moments." Drew sighed and I knocked again. There was a growling noise before the door was thrown open again.

"I get it. I look terrible. Big deal!" Angel snapped and I frowned.

"What happened?"

"Nothing!" I folded my arms and she groaned. "Fine! I broke up with Hunter!" She slammed the door again and I gaped at it.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked and Angel opened the door again slowly.

"I. Broke. Up. With. Hunter." Her voice cracked when she said Hunter and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Why?" Her lips went into a thin line.

"He doesn't trust me to be with him and not Bret and I got sick of it and stormed out of his house... I may or may not have told him that I loved him." She rubbed the back of her neck as the tears continued to drip at a steady pace.

"Can I come in?" She nodded and stepped to the side. She didn't even seem to mind Drew following me before she shut the door behind us and laid down on the bed putting her arms up and resting on them not facing us. Her phone started going off and I raced to it to answer. "Yes?"

"Des. Where's Angel?!"

"Why do you care?" There was another voice.

"Dude! Give me the phone before you mess up and lose her again!"

"I'm not going to lose her again now piss off!"

"Hello? This is Matt."

"Um... Hi?"

"Who's this? Where's Angel?"

"She's busy. I don't remember her mentioning a Matt..."

"I only met her earlier today and man does she make the best omeletes."

"Who are you talking to?" Angel asked and I turned to her.

"This guy called Matt who says you make the best omeletes."

"He says dude a lot." I smiled at that and put the phone up to my ear.

"She may remember you."

"Dude. I heard your conversation and I don't say dude a lot."

"Whatever. I'm Des now what do you want?"

"Give me the phone back!" I heard Hunter's voice.

"No! I need to talk to her friend now get out!" I heard a few murmurs and eventually the Matt guy started speaking again. "He's gone. Now. I have a plan."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now I would prefer we talk in private."

"Okay." I took the phone away from my ear. "Angel. I'll be back later." She nodded and there were still tears escaping. "Don't touch my bags." I heard her chuckle slightly as I left the room. I shut the door behind me. "Okay. Talk."

"There's a party at our house tomorrow night. Do you think we could pair them up again beause Hunter cannot let a girl like that go."

"Uh... Fine. I give up. Okay."

"Awesome dude! Make sure she wears something Hunter can't resist."

"As if I wouldn't."

"Cool thanks. Bye."

________________________________________________________________

So... This might be the second last chapter....

Do you think that Angel and Hunter will get back together?

Great... Now Taylor Swift is stuck in my head...

**All Rights Reserved**