.:35:. ~Drew's POV~

I couldn't believe we were shopping let alone shopping for stuff for me. I held up a shirt.

"No." She said quickly.

"Will you choose something?"

"You asked for my opinion and my opinion is food." She muttered bored. She was sitting upside down and the shop attendant was looking at her funny. "Just get that one." She pointed at a grey shirt and I rolled my eyes until I saw that it really wasn't that bad.

"Excuse me can you please not sit like that?" The girl came up and looked me up and down with a small smile on her face.

"That's it. I'm gone."

"Angel!" She looked back at me.

"I warned you."

"You said if I stuck my tongue down someone's throat. I'm not kissing her right now so you can't leave." The girl looked a little uncomfortable.

"Argh! I hate shopping. Why can't clothes just magically appear?" I laughed at that. "Not funny." I saw the girl walk away as Angel sat back down on the lounge upside down again.

"A girl who hates shopping..." I trailed off and she glared at me. "You are one of the most selfish people ever." I muttered and she winked.

"Friend to you."

"If you shut up I'll hurry up." She smiled and made her lips into a thin line. Her eyes started drifting after she finished watching me look for a pair of jeans.

"Shit!" I turned around to see her fall off of the lounge. I followed her line of gaze and saw Hunter.

"Just sit down. Hopefully he won't see you." I watched as she went back upside down and glared at me.

"I could seriously kill you Drew." I knew a whole part of her wanted to hide – and trust me she was fast enough to find somewhere – but I wouldn't let any asshole touch her because she actually was a good friend and she also gave me a place to sleep last night. "Why can't I just go get something to eat?"

"Angel. What are you doing here?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw her freeze at the sound of Hunter's voice.

"I'm going to kill you Drew!" She sang glaring at me.

"Are you here with him?" I turned to Hunter and he was mildly glaring at me while still smirking. There was just something off about him.

"Hey you can't kill me you're the one who suggested coming here."

"I didn't think you were going to take as long as a girl does!" I knew I was distracting her from Hunter. "I seriously hate shopping." She groaned.

"Interesting." Hunter said and she glared up at him.

"Piss off. I'm bored. I'm hungry. I'm not in a good mood." His face changed slightly and I swear he actually looked hurt. "Don't make it worse." She growled out as she looked back over towards me. "You done?" I nodded and she thrust her arms over her head. "Thank god!"

"I haven't taken that long." I muttered and she took her wallet out and handed me money.

"Should be enough." She said as she started following me. I nodded at her but all of a sudden Hunter grabbed her wrist and whispered something in her ear. I saw her hands tighten into fists.

"Angel?" I asked as she pulled her arm out of Hunter's grip.

"Don't touch me!" I started growling lowly as I stepped up to Hunter. He glared back down at me. Angel put her hand on my chest. "Let's just go Drew." She said pushing me away from Hunter.

"I don't know what you're up to but I swear if you hurt her I'll tear you a new one repeatedly until you get the picture." She pushed harder and this time it made me take few steps back.

"After I kill him of course." She said which made me smirk. I knew she could take care of herself but I had to be there for her because right now she is there for me. I still didn't stop glaring at him which made her hit me up the back of the head. "Come on. I'm hungry." I turned around and started walking with her.

"That's probably because you didn't eat any breakfast." Angel pulled a face.

"I'm not a breakfast person. Used to not eating any food."

"How long have you been living at Des's?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Several days now. Her mother still hates me which is hilarious." We both started laughing.

**All Rights Reserved**