.:13:. ~Angel's POV~

I woke up without an alarm and checked my phone seeing that it was six in the morning. I turned around in Bret's grip and debated elbowing him or something. Instead I kissed his neck and heard him moan which made me chuckle slightly. I watched as his eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" The arch of his eyebrow made me push his chest.

"Maybe you should leave." His face fell and I realised he probably thought I didn't want him around. "Before you get caught." He smiled largely and I closed my eyes as he kissed me. I kissed him back before pulling away.

"Can I kiss you again?"

"If you do you'll probably convince me to let you stay longer and I don't want that in case Des' mother comes in and sees you in my bed." He laughed and I covered his mouth and listened for anyone waking up and walking around. I glared at him but a smile spread across my face.

I moved my hand away and kissed him instead of the other way around and I could feel him move a hand onto my leg which made me swat it away. I could feel it move up and go to my hair while my hands just laid uselessly on his chest. I made a little surprised noise as he rolled over pulling me with him so that I was on his chest. I heard something fall and broke away from him. "Shit." I muttered looking to see my phone wasn't on the bed anymore. I closed my eyes as I felt him stroke the side of my face.

"I don't think they would have heard it." He whispered and his phone started going off loudly and I lunged for it before rejecting the call.

"I think they would have heard that." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I got off of him and he got up and put his shirt back on. I watched him walk around the bed and I cleared my throat as he reached for the door. He turned back frowning and I waved his phone which made him hurry back and take it. "Bye."

"Bye Little Miss Hell." I rolled my eyes and he left out of the door. Believe it or not I slept okay considering at first I couldn't sleep at all. As soon as I couldn't hear him walking away anymore I reached over and took my phone turning off my alarms smiling to myself like an idiot. I got up and packed my bag. Making sure to take all of my clothes out so that I didn't accidentally take them to school.

An hour or so later I looked at my phone and decided to have a shower. I went into the bathroom and got out of my clothes before going into the shower watching as the room fogged up. Once I had finished I got out and wrapped a towel around me as I stepped out into the spare room. There was a knock on my door and my eyes widened as it opened. I let out a noise as I saw Bret standing there.

"Get out!" I said as I walked over to the door. He was eyeing the towel with a small smirk on his face. I pushed on the door and he kissed my cheek before snickering as he shut the door. My cheeks were burning as I put the desk chair under the door handle and grabbed some clothes and got dressed quickly. After I was done I stormed downstairs and pointed a finger at a smirking Bret before growling out. "I could kill you." He started laughing and Des looked at me confused.

"Amazed you weren't going to come down wearing a towel." I hit his shoulder and Des started laughing at me.

"It's not funny!" Des' mother came in and I glared at Bret.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen."

"Come on Angel I need to talk to you." Des latched her wrist onto my arm and started pulling me into the kitchen. "You still didn't tell me what happened last night." My eyebrows rose.

What?! Nothing!

"I mean afternoon." My heart slowed down a tad. I watched Des put a pancake in her mouth.

"Nothing happened."

"Funny when I came in it looked a lot like you were kissing Bret." My cheeks flared and she smiled and her mother giggled. She put a plate in front of me and I glanced up at her.