.:44:. ~Angel's POV~

I bolted up and swallowed down a scream. I growled and put my head on my knees.

"For godssake why can't I get to sleep!" I yelled but no one else was home so didn't have to worry about anyone coming up and asking what was wrong. "That's it!" I exclaimed as I got up and stormed out of my room before stopping seeing the end door. I bit my lip. No one was home. It used to be Des's father's door and we actually had no idea what was past it. Of course, Des's mother and father slept in the same bed and everything but he stayed confined behind that door and would work.

I had seen the inside of it for a split second once but that was it. I headed down towards the door and groaned when I found the door locked. I took out my switchblade and jingled the lock until it popped open. I pushed open the door and my mouth fell open at what I saw. Nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing special, there was a desk, a chair behind it and apart from the odd things here and there that was it. Pretty boring.

I sighed because I had thought someone who would have been in the army would have things everywhere reminding themselves of the friends they'd lost or gained anywhere around the world. At least one thing related to the army. I had always wanted to be in the army but if Charlotte was planning on killing me I couldn't leave school at the end of this year like I had planned because we still had a few months left. It was currently October. To tell you the truth, it was actually Halloween and that's why Des, Drew and Amanda had gone to parties while I stayed here trying to get some sleep. I also didn't like parties... Or Halloween. I shut the door and locked it before going back to me bedroom and bed.

"How's it going?" I asked Drew as soon as I'm under the covers.

"Great! Hard keeping my hands off Des because she still doesn't want anyone to know about us..." I laughed a little. I couldn't find anything else to say as I shut the message. I bit my lip and picked my phone up.

"I still can't sleep." I sent it and froze when I saw it was sending to the wrong person and wouldn't let me cancel. "Shit! No!" I had gotten confused because Des had changed the names in my phone and instead of sending it to 'Incredibly hot boyfriend' I sent it to 'Incredibly hot bastard'. I put my head onto my knees shaking my head at the fact that she had guessed my password and changed my contacts.

Then again, having a password 'Hell' wasn't the best idea considering it was my last name and sometimes nickname. I heard a knock on my balcony doors and my head shot up before I froze, seeing who was there. Incredibly hot bastard. He smirked through the doors at me and raised an eyebrow as my eyes widened. I got up and walked to my balcony doors as I picked it open and frowned at him. "In my defence the message wasn't for you." He shrugged as he walked past me and came in.

"I'm amazed you aren't at the party."

"I'm amazed you aren't at it. It's at your house and you even threw it." I shut the balcony doors as he sat down on my bed freely.

"Got bored. Too many girls throwing themselves at me, not enough time." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"As if you couldn't do them all now what are you doing here?!" I snapped the whole 'what are you doing here?!' and stared at him intently while his eyes roamed my body which I really didn't like. I crossed my arms and he gazed up at me smugly.

"Wondering why you weren't at the party when Des and Drew are."

"I don't like parties and I don't like Halloween."

"Wait, wait. You're kidding me right?!" I only hate Halloween because-

"No. I'm not kidding now leave." He raised his eyebrow. "Go have sex with a slut or something. I don't care just go." He stood up and walked over towards me.