.:47:. ~Angel's POV~

I can't believe I'm doing this. I sighed picking up my school bag and walking downstairs. Des was there eating quietly like normal but she seemed stiff.

"As soon as something's up I'm bringing you back." She shrugged and I knew she objected but if she was in tears she would end up listening to me. It was just the way Des was. Hunter had given me back the keys yesterday and it was annoying how he wouldn't take the car back but right now the car was needed. I drank the little drink but still felt good from my sleep. I threw it into the bin and turned back to Des. "You ready?"

I watched as she gulped hard and we both knew she could back out at anytime, although my 'I will not back down' thing has kind of rubbed off on her. She got up and nodded picking up her bag and I saw her wearing the red knee length converse I had bought for her which made me smile slightly. "Okay. Let's go." I pulled my sleeves up and my scars were showing but I didn't particularly care because there was no one around.

The next thing I knew she had yanked my left arm out and turned it over. She was looking for the normal signs of me cutting, which was short, straight red cuts poisitioned evenly like I had OCD – Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder – I didn't, I think. She ripped my right arm away from my side and stared at it as well while I was quiet.

"Good." She muttered and I secretly peeked at her wrists that were holding my right arm out but she was free.

"Come on. Lets go." I said smiling down at her and leading her out of the kitchen.

"If there's anything that happens-"

"I already said that!" I yelled back at Des's mother. "Idiot." I heard Des chuckle and I opened the front door before getting out and shutting it behind Des. I normally did that. I headed straight for the car and Des sat down in the passenger seat next to me as I reached over and started the engine.

"How can you drive a car with gears?" She asked quietly and I shrugged.

"Like driving an auto only a few more things to know." She rolled her eyes and I started the car. I snuck a glance at her out of the corner of my eye and I sighed.

"What now Angel?"

"You seriously don't know how to hide bags do you? I'd hate to see you with a black eye." Her hands went up to her eyes within a few minutes of me saying it but she had told me to be normal and I was going to be. "I'll fix it in a few minutes." I said turning onto the street the school was on and I saw Des nod slightly before staring out of the window. "So um... What happened between you and Josh?"

"He freaked when Drew told me he liked me right in front of him and left breaking it off." I frowned.

"Melodramatic much?" She laughed dryly once and I turned into the parking lot in front of the school. As soon as I found a spot I turned into it, stopped the car and turned to Des fishing through my bag. I done a few quick things and flipped down the passenger things that stop sun from getting into their eyes and opened the mirror. She looked at her reflection and smiled slightly.

"Thanks." She muttered and I opened the driver's door before standing up hiking my bag up onto my shoulder.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." She muttered and I shut the door looking around for either Drew or Charlotte.

"I don't see them so we're good so far." My words were useless once we walked into the school hallway and Hunter was on top of Drew landing a few punches. I froze at the same time Des did and everyone around was expecting me to break it up like I normally did but I shook my head at Drew who was staring at me in shock. I heard a gasp as Hunter punched Drew in the face and glared up in the direction of Charlotte. My hands turned into fists and started shaking.