.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~

"No. He's not moving back in here again." I felt Angel move in my arms as she stiffened.

"What? One homeless person too much? I suppose I should leave then."

"NO! Okay! Okay... Drew can stay but he's not sleeping in the same room as you or Des."

"She-Devil." I whispered in Angel's ear smirking at the fact that Angel could control Des's mum like that. I had my head resting on her shoulder as I watched everything. I saw Drew watching me and my grip tightened on Angel possessively as I growled at him. He was going to pay for bruising my Angel, let alone back handing her.

"Hey. Calm down." Angel said trying to turn around in my grip.

"Sorry." I mumbled kissing the side of her forehead. Damn! I said it again! I never apologised to anyone until I slept with her and she changed that. Now I couldn't stop saying sorry whenever she got annoyed with me. I also had never said please to anyone – even to sleep with them – but seeing the way Angel caved so easily made me only say it when she was seriously pissed with me.

"What room is he sleeping in then?" Angel asked turning back to Des's mother.

"Mine."

"Wait what?!" I frowned along with Angel. Why would she be giving up her own room?!

"I'm moving back into the master bedroom..." Des' mother said quietly like it hurt and Angel stiffened again. I watched as her mouth opened but no sound came out.

"Are you sure?" I said and Angel nodded. I found it weird how I knew what she was going to say but it seemed like something she would say but only in that cute little quiet voice of hers when she was being careful. Des' mother didn't seem to notice as she nodded.

"It's been ages since he died I should be able to be okay with sleeping in the room..." I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to lose my wife. Partly, because I didn't have one but one day I'd like to. And kids, werewolf or not it didn't matter as long as they were mine. Angel ended up yawning which in turn made me yawn.

"Ugh. Don't make me sleepy Angel I have a pack meeting." I groaned and she chuckled. She fake yawned which just made me yawn again. "Stop it." I said holding her tighter and putting my nose into her neck inhaling her amazing scent. It was feminine yet musky and definitely strong smelling when smelling her scent straight from her central point. I kissed her neck and heard her heartbeat increase which made me smirk. God I wanted to stay. So bad. "I better go." I took my arms away from around her and mentally groaned as soon as her scent dimmed. She surprised me by kissing me once.

"Night." She smiled up at me and I smiled back down at her beautiful face.

**All Rights Reserved**