.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~

I was following Charlotte's scent because she had been sneaking into my packs territory a lot recently.

"Piss off Charlotte." I heard Angel spit out and hurried towards them. What I saw was definitely not what I was expecting. They were both in a clearing behind what I knew was Angel's friend's house. Angel was looking angry leaning against a tree and Charlotte was standing in human form glaring at her. What worried me the most was the dark circles under Angel's eyes.

"You look a little tired."

"Yeah. Trying to think of how to get you out of my hair without killing you." She smirked. "Even though killing you sounds so good."

"You can't kill me I'm a werewolf!" Charlotte almost screeched it out.

"Werewolves aren't invincible last time I checked." Angel was holding Charlote's gaze as she pushed herself off of the tree trunk and stepped up near her. "And trust me when I threaten you. Wouldn't hate for you to get the wrong idea." Charlotte scoffed.

"I know you're scared of me and that's why I'll make you sorry you hurt Bret." Angel's eyebrows rose.

"Oh yeah. Okay I hurt him." She spoke sarcastically and Charlotte slapped her across the face. I watched as Angel froze and her jaw worked before she jumped on top of Charlotte knocking her to the ground so she could bang Charlotte's head into the hard ground. My eyes widened and Charlotte changed pushing Angel off and sending her flying. I was curious on how well Angel could protect herself but if Charlotte hurt her any more I was sure to kill her. I watched as Angel stood up and Charlotte ran at her. I was shocked as Charlotte tore away from Angel howling once in pain.

I could see a bleeding mark on her snout and turned to see Angel's switchblade in her hand. I had no idea how she done that but she was able to swipe things and put those keys into my pocket without me knowing. Charlotte growled at Angel again and Angel flicked her switchblade closed before smirking at Charlotte. "Come at me bro." Charlotte started running forward and Angel wasn't doing anything! I started forward just before I saw Angel use both arms to snap Charlotte's head right up and Charlotte let out a sad and pain filled whimper.

Angel let Charlotte's head come back down and glared at Charlotte straight in both eyes. "Now fuck off Charlotte. Run back to your Alpha." Charlotte turned around and ran away quickly. My gaze turned back to Angel who, when Charlotte had left, put her arm up to her shoulder and cursed. "Goddamn werewolves. I wish they would leave me the fuck alone." She stopped and let her left arm drop to her side. "Except you and Drew of course Hunter." I froze in my tracks as she slowly looked up at me.

"What was that?" I asked smugly while inside I was completely shocked that she could do that.

"Stuff. You all aren't the first werewolves I've met." I slowly walked forward and she watched me. I was pretty sure that she actually hated me and never wanted to talk to me again. She smirked and I stepped up to her so that I could hear her heartbeat and it was oddly calm seeing as she just handed Charlotte's ass to her. I couldn't help it when my eyes dropped to her lips but did move them back to her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Her eyes fluttered shut before she opened them again.

"Fine." I wanted to push further but she walked away from me as her phone buzzed. She looked at it and I tried to see who had sent her a message but she pulled it away out of my eyesight. "I better go..." She looked back at the house and I nodded slowly. I didn't want her to go but the way her face had lit up as she saw the text message hurt a little. I turned around and headed back to go back to my house when her voice stopped me. "Hunter." I smirked as I turned to her. I watched as she bit her lip. "Thanks for the car but I can't have it." Before I could say anything she smiled and ran away quickly. My hand went to my pocket and hit keys which made me groan. Damn that girl can't take a gift.

**All Rights Reserved**