.:60:. ~Des' POV~

I heard a weird scratching noise on the door and got up away from the TV to open it and see a werewolf standing there.

"Drew?!" I yelled over my shoulder not taking my eyes off of it. Drew hurried up behind me and started growling but the wolf hunched over and started whimpering before the whimpers turned into screams until Angel was laying on the ground. I gasped and Drew pushed past me picking up an unconcious Angel who undoubtably not wearing anything. My heart stopped beating when I saw all of her scratches that caused blood to steadily drip off of her.

He raced her upstairs and I followed behind trying to keep up as he skipped stairs two at a time. I was breathing heavily as he opened her door and put her down on the bed. Well, at least that's what I thought because when I got to Angel's room she was lying on the bed under the covers.

"She needs chocolate when she wakes up."

"I-I'll make hot chocolate." I stuttered hurrying out and down the stairs shaking uncontrollobly like I was freezing but I was definitely more shocked. I mean, she had been a werewolf! - Is a werewolf! Oh my god! She's going to want to kill herself! I ran into the kitchen and started making the only thing I'd learnt how to make. Hot chocolate.

Angel had even taught me how to make it herself when we were kids and it was always my go to when she was sick. It wasn't as good as when she used to make it but it still tasted good. I couldn't keep still as the milk was heating up and got everything I needed before tapping my foot nervously. I heard Drew walking around upstairs and groaned at how long the hot chocolate was taking so long to make! I hurried to make it all and tried to steady my pace as I went up the stairs. Oh god I hoped she was okay!

**All Rights Reserved**